website statistics

Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games 2018 News

Alongside the Olympics, usually many smaller events, sometimes promoting smaller and unknown sports,  happen and this year it's also the case. :yes

Yesterday, for example, the Austrian House in the Olympic Village hosted a special presentation game in Snow Volleyball, starring players from Austria, Brazil, China, Korea, and Serbia for the Korean fans and invited members of the IOC.

The goal of the game was to promote snow volley as an Olympic Sport in the near future, and prove Volleyball is a sport that can be played all around the year.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

7 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

Does anyone know will olympicchannel broadcast these games after they are finished?

Yes, all the sessions will be available right after the end of the Olympic Games, if things go smooth even from Sunday February 25th :d Apart from USA which is geoblocked for the first 10 days.

Source: me as I am working for them during these days :p

1 minute ago, Sindo said:

Yes, all the sessions will be available right after the end of the Olympic Games, if things go smooth even from Sunday February 25th :d Apart from USA which is geoblocked for the first 10 days.

Oh wait, so you can ask why they still haven't uploaded eventing from Rio? They put basically everything except eventing. :wall:

#banbestmen

15 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Great news! Both you working for them,plus availibility of all events. :clap:

Maybe,if its not much trouble,you could find out will they post also qualifications from here and Rio?

Overall,great news!