website statistics

Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games 2018 News

7 minutes ago, Quasit said:

Slovakia's or all of them? I like most of them, to be honest. :d

almost all, but Slovakia is just the worst of all. Horrible disappointment, this is really awful.. I even don´t know which part make me more mad..if the Nike on the heart side instead of the national emblem (now it doesn´t look like our hearts beat for slovakia, but our hearts will beat for Nike) :lol: or the fact they cut the national emblem, we used to have in our jersey for years and were recognizable immediately everywhere :( now with this Slovensko it´s like a step back

This is really disgusting

https://gizmodo.com/north-korean-and-iranian-athletes-at-the-olympics-wont-1822821900

but yeah they are "western countries" they are always right . they can mix sports with politics , that's OK for them.

btw Iranian sport officials took it insulting , the government already summon the South Korean ambassador in Tehran for this. and even a boycott is not off the table (which is not going to happen IMO)

CAS denied the appeals by the 6 athletes who were convicted earlier in their careers (so outside Sochi 2014), and 7 coaches/staff connected with athletes.

The decisions on most athletes will be published at 11.00am Korean time tomorrow. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!