website statistics

Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games 2018 News

Just now, phelps said:

I think it's impossible to chenge the viewing mode in that page...

the only way I successfully tried to have the daily list of events ordered by time is to go to the tickets page...

there you can find what you're looking for, even if the page layout is not as attractive and good looking as in the main schedule page...

https://tickets.pyeongchang2018.com/PriceInfo

Thanks, although there sadly you can't click directly to the result :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

42 minutes ago, bestmen said:

New olympic record :

110 000 condom will be distribute .so 37 for each athlete :lol:

I'm curious who'll steal the most this time, according to the stories, in the Summer Olympics especially the African athletes stash their bags as full as possible with hundreds and hundreds of them for back home :p 

But well, it's the Winter Olympics, most of the few African athletes have their homes in countries like Austria, Canada, US anyway :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Oh and they're for free, as many as you want. If I was an athlete, no way I'd leave the Olympic village without some awesome official Olympic condoms as souvenirs :d 

52 минуты назад, heywoodu сказал:

Oh and they're for free, as many as you want. If I was an athlete, no way I'd leave the Olympic village without some awesome official Olympic condoms as souvenirs :d 

Would be cool if they had different colors like Olympic rings. 

btw worth to mention, that in PyeongChang will happen one interesting moment.

our Nikoleta Celárová will participate in her 2nd winter Olympics, but now not as a athlete, she was selected as one of the 10 nominated referees for the womens tournament http://pyeongchang2018.iihf.hockey/women/news/first-olympic-participants/ :d

here from Vancouver 2010 as a player (in the middle)

PN5O7FB0QAOnAPEuPMCx7g.1280~Z-ava-Zuzana

and here for PyeongChang 2018 as a official referee

4-ca8a2d5488f6ad033b2bc19fecee7eae6ed320

3-697a073f7f5de31ac2e52facd269960a5247bd