website statistics

Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games 2018 News

31 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

It'll be a historical day in sport if we get a boycott from the US and Russia at the same time 

no, it will be just the end of the Olympics...stop. :cry:

We got close to that in the Eighties of last Century (if it were not for South Korea and their corrupted but IOC-saving Games in Seoul in 1988) thanks to an idiot on the US driving seat (Ronald Regan)...

and, black irony if there's one, we're back to those shady days once again when we're approaching another edition of the Games in that same Country (this time it's the Winter Games, but it doesn't matter) with an even worse idiot once again on the US driving seat (the already unforgettable mr. Trump)...:facepalm::wall:

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

ted States' Ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, has claimed that it remains an "open question" if athletes from the country will participate at next year's Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games in Pyeongchang because of security fears.

What? USA, are you drunk? :facepalm:

let the words of that criminal go...:wall:

she doesn't count anything within the administration...she's there only to shout at the moon and boycott any attempt by the UN to make this world better (provided they can do anything for that...and I don't think so, being the UN just a bunch of "arms stolen from agriculture")...:whistle:

1 hour ago, phelps said:

no, it will be just the end of the Olympics...stop. :cry:

We got close to that in the Eighties of last Century (if it were not for South Korea and their corrupted but IOC-saving Games in Seoul in 1988) thanks to an idiot on the US driving seat (Ronald Regan)...

and, black irony if there's one, we're back to those shady days once again when we're approaching another edition of the Games in that same Country (this time it's the Winter Games, but it doesn't matter) with an even worse idiot once again on the US driving seat (the already unforgettable mr. Trump)...:facepalm::wall:

I'm just saying it for fun :) , but ofc i don't hope for such thing, i heard Putin and he said that there's no intention for boycott as these athletes spend years to prepare for Olympic Games and it'll be so unfair not to let them participate , so i guess both countries will take part 

Edited by thepharoah

31 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

I'm just saying it for fun :) , but ofc i don't hope for such thing, i heard Putin and he said that there's no intention for boycott as these athletes spend years to prepare for Olympic Games and it'll be so unfair not to let them participate , so i guess both countries will take part 

yeah, I heard him too...

at least there's someone who's still using his brain (even if he's guilty of all this chaos for his part)...;)

mr. Trump and ms. Haley, instead...:facepalm::wall:

well...let's forget them and let's talk about sport, which is definitely better...;)

Edited by phelps

1 час назад, intoronto сказал:

Nothing better than delusional Russians!

Better "delusional" Russians are only "honest and clean" Canadians, like Richard Pound Richard McClaren Becky Scott and many other friends of Russians from WADA

Edited by Dimast

35 минут назад, dareza сказал:

Not true. Viktor An and Vic Wild

Vic Wild: "The US doesn't want to see the Russians at the Olympics and is given an installation by the IOC to do something about it"

https://meduza.io/feature/2017/12/06/sportsmeny-eto-i-est-malenkie-lyudi?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=main