Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
hckosice

Handball at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

Well I'm a bit surprised at today's 2 matches first :NED VS :FRA I didn't expect the dutch to put the French under pressure and I didn't expect for :ESP to run over :MNE as it's doing right now

Edited by Sports Lover

vlad    23

What you should expect from this tournament if you can't beat Angola??? I can't believe we lost the match:facepalm:

zob79    8

Maybe thiago simoes or another brazilian user can tell us why the crowd was booing us right from the start; did we do something wrong and offended the mighty brazilian nation? I've never seen this at a handball game on a neutral venue.

Pavlo    39
2 godziny temu, zob79 napisał:

Maybe thiago simoes or another brazilian user can tell us why the crowd was booing us right from the start; did we do something wrong and offended the mighty brazilian nation? I've never seen this at a handball game on a neutral venue.

no - Angola is very close culturally to Brazil.

Oh Romania, what a terrible start :(

zob79    8
46 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

no - Angola is very close culturally to Brazil.

Oh Romania, what a terrible start :(

I know they have a common cultural heritage and I understand why they cheered for Angola, but BOOING your partner's attacks at Olympic Games? I've never seen it before. Then wtf will they do at Brazil - Romania direct game?

Pavlo    39
24 minuty temu, zob79 napisał:

I know they have a common cultural heritage and I understand why they cheered for Angola, but BOOING your partner's attacks at Olympic Games? I've never seen it before. Then wtf will they do at Brazil - Romania direct game?

oh, maybe some old fish salat for your players;)

well, Brazilians are emotional, they have a hard time now, it can look like this

dcro    1,119

Netherlands only 14 goals in one game! 18-14 win for France. How is that possible? :d