website statistics

Handball at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

hckošice

IHF mafia strikes again, the last goal was a scandal, but we all know that IHF wants to protect France, so its not really surprising. It was expected that the french team full of grandpas would get weaker and weaker by every minute, but if you play as shit as the german team today, then you cant really punish them for it. At least we know that the french team full of grandpas will be gone soon. I cant believe that the german players werent able to score more goals against a 50 year old goalkeeper, who looks like a half-dead and can barely move. :facepalm:

I just hope that there will be a time when we will be able to play with our best players, without so many injuries. Dissinger and Groetzki were clearly missing today.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

12 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

IHF mafia strikes again, the last goal was a scandal, but we all know that IHF wants to protect France, so its not really surprising. It was expected that the french team full of grandpas would get weaker and weaker by every minute, but if you play as shit as the german team today, then you cant really punish them for it. At least we know that the french team full of grandpas will be gone soon. I cant believe that the german players werent able to score more goals against a 50 year old goalkeeper, who looks like a half-dead and can barely move. :facepalm:

I just hope that there will be a time when we will be able to play with our best players, without so many injuries. Dissinger and Groetzki were clearly missing today.

What's so scandalous about it?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Agger:

What's so scandalous about it?

It would have been a start to not allow them to play for all of the last minute of the match ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 hour ago, OlympicsFan said:

It would have been a start to not allow them to play for all of the last minute of the match ...

I personally saw nothing wrong, but was doing the dishes at the time, and therefore wasn't focused entirely on it.

Sadly for some reason I can only watch the first half at the moment, therefore I can't give it a look again (and the replay I can find only shows the last about 20 seconds).