Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
hckosice

Handball at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

Agger    159

Wyszomirski was a nightmare for us, but luckily our guys found the way around him, while Landin made some damn important saves. After 2 championships without medals, we're finally back in a final! :clap:

Pavlo    39
35 minut temu, Agger napisał:

Wyszomirski was a nightmare for us, but luckily our guys found the way around him, while Landin made some damn important saves. After 2 championships without medals, we're finally back in a final! :clap:

funny thing - you have a good chance with France but we`d have even bigger with them. Winning with Germany will be more difficult than with France in my opinion. Oh this last minute of normal time..., we made a mistake in last moment in defence

heywoodu    1,310

By the way, since when are you allowed to have a foot on the floor inside the circle when releasing the ball for a shot on goal? 

George_D    45
3 hours ago, NikolaB said:

What an unespected winner. Amazing. Bravo Russia. Uraaaaa

Actually Russia-Norway semifinal was the "real final"

Agger    159

Just thought I wanted to show that I'm still alive after this fantastic win.

I can't believe that we did it.

Even though I was one of few who thought it could happen (at least of those I've talked with), I'm having a hard time believing that we've beaten the mighty french team!

But what a way to end our Olympics and secure the 2nd gold, meaning that we still have to go back to Barcelona 1992 to see games where we've won less than 2 golds.

hckosice    900
48 minutes ago, Agger said:

Just thought I wanted to show that I'm still alive after this fantastic win.

I can't believe that we did it.

Even though I was one of few who thought it could happen (at least of those I've talked with), I'm having a hard time believing that we've beaten the mighty french team!

But what a way to end our Olympics and secure the 2nd gold, meaning that we still have to go back to Barcelona 1992 to see games where we've won less than 2 golds.

Congrats :yes

Great achievement to defeat France in handball olympic final. It doesn´t happen often :d