website statistics

Handball at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

hckošice

35 minut temu, Agger napisał:

Wyszomirski was a nightmare for us, but luckily our guys found the way around him, while Landin made some damn important saves. After 2 championships without medals, we're finally back in a final! :clap:

funny thing - you have a good chance with France but we`d have even bigger with them. Winning with Germany will be more difficult than with France in my opinion. Oh this last minute of normal time..., we made a mistake in last moment in defence

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

By the way, since when are you allowed to have a foot on the floor inside the circle when releasing the ball for a shot on goal? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just thought I wanted to show that I'm still alive after this fantastic win.

I can't believe that we did it.

Even though I was one of few who thought it could happen (at least of those I've talked with), I'm having a hard time believing that we've beaten the mighty french team!

But what a way to end our Olympics and secure the 2nd gold, meaning that we still have to go back to Barcelona 1992 to see games where we've won less than 2 golds.

48 minutes ago, Agger said:

Just thought I wanted to show that I'm still alive after this fantastic win.

I can't believe that we did it.

Even though I was one of few who thought it could happen (at least of those I've talked with), I'm having a hard time believing that we've beaten the mighty french team!

But what a way to end our Olympics and secure the 2nd gold, meaning that we still have to go back to Barcelona 1992 to see games where we've won less than 2 golds.

Congrats :yes

Great achievement to defeat France in handball olympic final. It doesn´t happen often :d