website statistics

Handball at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

hckošice

2 godziny temu, zob79 napisał:

Maybe thiago simoes or another brazilian user can tell us why the crowd was booing us right from the start; did we do something wrong and offended the mighty brazilian nation? I've never seen this at a handball game on a neutral venue.

no - Angola is very close culturally to Brazil.

Oh Romania, what a terrible start :(

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

46 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

no - Angola is very close culturally to Brazil.

Oh Romania, what a terrible start :(

I know they have a common cultural heritage and I understand why they cheered for Angola, but BOOING your partner's attacks at Olympic Games? I've never seen it before. Then wtf will they do at Brazil - Romania direct game?

24 minuty temu, zob79 napisał:

I know they have a common cultural heritage and I understand why they cheered for Angola, but BOOING your partner's attacks at Olympic Games? I've never seen it before. Then wtf will they do at Brazil - Romania direct game?

oh, maybe some old fish salat for your players;)

well, Brazilians are emotional, they have a hard time now, it can look like this

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

Our GK Tess Wester with a great goal :woot:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Argentina is giving our girls a hugely tough time :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Angola's women are turning into the heroes of these Olympics :woot:

And their goal keeper is epic :bowdown:

160807_284411_Copyright-ProShots-1248217

Edited by heywoodu