Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

vlad

Football at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

Felipe    29

Another shit match on Men's Football. It's a shame don't play well at least in one game. Where are our 'golden boys'?

carivan    44

Horrible game. I actually feel sorry for Japan. They deserved the 3 points. We better get our act together Wednesday or Nigeria will have a feast.

vinipereira    118

Brazil men's team: disaster
Brazil women's team: heaven

At this moment, I think we won't even win a medal in the Men's tournament, let alone gold. In Women's, a medal is possible.

intoronto    136

Canada beats Germany for the first time (in 13 tries) without their two best players ... lol clearly Germany was not playing to win 

orangeman    33

Wow, coming in I was just hopeful that Canada could tie the Aussies and get to the quarters.  Now they go 3-0, beating the 2nd and 5th ranked teams.  Of course their reward is a meeting with the 3rd ranked team in the first round.  Kind of stupid.  

OlympicsFan    84

I really dont get why Canada was so happy about that win ... ?

They will have to play France/USA now, Germany on the other hand will play against Sweden/China. :mumble:

intoronto    136
5 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

I really dont get why Canada was so happy about that win ... ?

They will have to play France/USA now, Germany on the other hand will play against Sweden/China. :mumble:

First ever win against the Germans...

orangeman    33

The Olympics site shows that Germany and Canada are on the same side of the bracket.  So if both were to win their first match, they'd meet again in the semis.  That doesn't make sense to me.  

Now go Kiwis!

OlympicsFan    84
vor 49 Minuten schrieb intoronto:

First ever win against the Germans...

Congrats, but is that really important? For me a medal would be much more important than a win against Germany ... :mumble:

il y a 52 minutes, OlympicsFan a déclaré:

Congrats, but is that really important? For me a medal would be much more important than a win against Germany ... :mumble:

I agree i don't get It also :dunno: