website statistics

Football at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

vlad

They're filling half time with no analysis, just highlights with no commentary or graphics. The sounds is some players shouting over the 2 people that showed up.

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

I found out the commentators are Richard Drew and David Bashir. It was just how to watch later matches. Now back to OBS coverage, which is just the Olympic Stadium. Just a picture of it live with some music. No half time states or anything.

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

2 minutos atrás, Sports Lover disse:

Can somone please tell the name of the crys South Africans are shouting when they have the ball. I like them. Also a bit surprising the aren't any vuvuzelas  which sound I also like

Vuvuzelas were not allowed in Olympics venues ;)

25 minutes ago, hukbrazil said:

The public is beginning to get bigger in the Olympic Stadium. I think the atmosphere will be good for the brazilian match.

In Belo Horizonte the public, unfortunately, must be pretty bad. But in São Paulo is expected that the stadium will be well filled.

What's the weather like? As it looks fairly chilly

I think South Africa are going to be slaughtered by Brazil..hoping I won't be embarrased to see the scoreline going into double figures! Mind you there was once in a Friendly between the 2 many years ago RSA were up 3-1 with 10min to go. Brazil put in some key reserves and South Africa were down to 3-4 at the Final whistle..but this time round they do not have the same calibre of talent as that previous squad. Here's hoping!