website statistics

Field Hockey at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

LDOG

hace 8 minutos, shrikant said:

Surprised by Argentina play...they were not in there elements except last quarter... India 2 wins in Olympics... Wow 

I was surprised too, for 50 minutes they couldn't make two consecutive passes...

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

This is so depressing, I never could have imagined this situation.

I can only feel bad for this girls, 4 years of preparation to play this garbage in the most important week. Now there is no chance, they will probably lose 4-0 to :NED 

What a shocking loss today, this team is too stupid for a medal. GB in quarterfinals and Netherlands in the semifinal would be much more difficult than Australia and USA. :facepalm:

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

I can only feel bad for this girls, 4 years of preparation to play this garbage in the most important week. Now there is no chance, they will probably lose 4-0 to :NED 

Well let's hope they can get their A-game in and put down a good game...let's be honest, ARG - NED should have been the final :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, LDOG said:

There is a way you can avoid Netherlands in QF. :evil:

Let us bear that huge loss. :whistle:

4 hours ago, LDOG said:

Any reason why they're performing so poorly?