website statistics

Basketball at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

George_D

9 minutos atrás, hckosice disse:

well, in London the end was better..as the last event was modern pentathlon and the beautiful gold for the beautiful Laura Asadauskaite also all fantastic emotions from the crowd by the Samantha Murray silver and unstopable joy of the bronze brazilian medalist Yane Marques. :d

For me this was a better ending, as Modern Pentathlon is the sport I dislike the more on Olympics (I'm always hoping to see it gone) and because I love to see US Basketball team.

I'm just a bit sad as I expected a little more from Serbia, but well, Durant+Thompson+Anthony... What an you do against them....

Well what to say about Americans. We play this game for only ten minutes, and then press pause button. However silver medal is great achievment for our team, plus bronze medal for women team. Amazing tournament for us.

And tomorow is first POD day - first day of post olympic depression :(

Edited by NikolaB

15 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

awful final :d

but 2 medals in basketball :cheer:

1 minute ago, NikolaB said:

Well what to say about Americans. We play this game for only ten minutes, and then press pause button. However silver medal is great achievment for our team, plus bronze medal for women team. Amazing tournament for us.

And tomorow is first day if POD - post olympic depression :(

Congrats !

A true team sport powerhouse. :bowdown: 4 team sports in Rio and 4 medals. nothing more to say here just respect ! 

We definitely must start to learn something from you :d

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Congrats !

A true team sport powerhouse. :bowdown: 4 team sports in Rio and 4 medals. nothing more to say here just respect ! 

We definitely must start to learn something from you :d

We can excange some of ours basketball players for couple Slovak ice hockey players

Exppected result in final of course. For us goal was final. Final on WC 2014 and final on OG 2016. So, we now know who is second best team in the world ;):dI hope we will always take silver  :lol:

and well done women's team. What a fight for bronze. Great :)

3 minutes ago, NikolaB said:

We can excange some of ours basketball players for couple Slovak ice hockey players

nah they will become lazy here and will lost their skills :d apparently we already have some serbian players in our basetball league and they are ofc leaders of the individual rankings but ...I can bet on that anyone of them has any chance to even play in your top teams. :d

ya well, not sure if you´ll want anyone from this bunch of loosers...

2 hours ago, hckosice said:

and I forgot also womens weightlifing at same time :facepalm: horror scheduling, horror... but somehow I managed to see everything important..

I said you...energy drink ;) I drunk some 32 l. during last 16 days 2l. per day(night) :d

Btw, I didn't have feeling that you watched equestrian events :p

#banbestmen

21 minutes ago, dcro said:

Btw, I didn't have feeling that you watched equestrian events :p

oh yes I watched...very few..but I watched..I enjoyed mainly the jumpings finals..the individual jump-off also the teams bronze medal jump-off. I watched also the dressage events, even I had no clue at all and I was mainly amazed and focused on the horses..btw didn´t it hurt the horses all these bridles ? I know stupid question..but Im definitely not a often viewer of equestrian so I know nothing about it...but I have to learn if my country want organize the world equestrian games :d

and yes I watched also the eventing finals (jumping first session for teams and second for individuals) and it was great too even if I watched only few, the last riders because it was scheduled as you know at same time as our first medal in Rio in C1 canoe slalom :d