website statistics

Basketball at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

George_D

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

What? This is a very non-Olympics schedule! What happened to having women's team sports on odd days and men's team sports on even days?

yes very dumb, I noticed that too earlier when they showed the first proposals of the schedules. not the best solution imo..

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

yes very dumb, I noticed that too earlier when they showed the first proposals of the schedules. not the best solution imo..

Some schedules are just weird and senseless. Also the swimming with very late finals, or athletics with morning finals. :wacko:

#banbestmen

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

Some schedules are just weird and senseless. Also the swimming with very late finals, or athletics with morning finals. :wacko:

right, the swimming finals schedule is just disastrous.. from 03:00 AM to 05:00 AM here the whole first week and the second with athletics from 00:00 to 04:00. it´s definitely going for a very hard two weeks for our organisms :lol:

at least the most important sports are in excelent schedule with canoe slalom, shooting, canoe sprint and walk race :d

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

right, the swimming finals schedule is just disastrous.. from 03:00 AM to 05:00 AM here the whole first week and the second with athletics from 00:00 to 04:00. it´s definitely going for a very hard two weeks for our organisms :lol:

at least the most important sports are in excelent schedule with canoe slalom, shooting, canoe sprint and walk race :d

The problem isn't our organism but the mine neightbors.. I don't think that they want listen me (and my friends) exult at 5am :p 

8 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

The problem isn't our organism but the mine neightbors.. I don't think that they want listen me (and my friends) exult at 5am :p 

well, fine for you. slovak athletes for sure will not compete at 5 am, not even in th night sessions, so my neighbors should be ok:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody,

does somebody know how I can watch the Men's Olympic Games?
I wrote to livebasketball.tv, but they told me that they haven't got the broadcasting rights for the Olympics in Rio. Is there another possibility to watch the games (also on-demand).

Thanks guys!

Check your local broadcasters schedule and will they stream events online. Plus if there is a stream of the basketball matches somewhere, i'm sure the many streaming sites will show them, but that would be possible to know when the Games begin.