website statistics

Tennis at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

Danylove80

il y a 26 minutes, orangeman a déclaré:

Maybe good news that Nadal has a singles match today before his doubles match against Nestor/Pospisil.  Or maybe it'll just warm him up.  Either way I hope it goes as looooooooong as possible.  :d

What are our chances?

29 minutes ago, orangeman said:

Honestly, I don't know.  I don't follow tennis that much.  But Nestor has tons of experience and they've been playing well (from my novice eyes).  I'll say 50/50.  

These two lost to Lopez/another partner in a 5 set thriller at the Davis Cup in 2013. With Nadal instead of Granollers, maybe chances go down? Who knows.

5 minutes ago, orangeman said:

Actually just noticed Nadal apparently also has a mixed doubles match today.  How is that even possible, three matches in one day (I mean physically, not legally).  

Does anyone know what the delay is?  Weather?  

Wet courts i suppose, after the rain that was in Rio last night / today. As for the 3 matches, it's not something that happens often, mainly, when there have been rain delays and players had to have 2 single matches and potentially a doubles one in one day, or 1 single and 2 doubles. There was always a possability when he signed up for the 3 tourneys, but it looks like it won't be today. :d