website statistics

Wrestling at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

juddy96

12 минуты назад, MHSN сказал:

Only two wrestlers could beat Yazdani today, Boltukaev and Gazyumov. they were bad matchup for Yazdani while for example Snyder could be easy him even Americans know that. the Russian didn't bring his drugs to Rio therefore lost easily. Gazyumov is big and strong, it's always hard to score against him specially when he is defending the entire 6 minutes. I'm talking about the last action in 1st period. Yazdani had the control, Gazyumov's knee clearly touched the mat which means 2pts takedown. I have the picture of that action I just don't know how to post it here, his knee clearly touched the mat. only the center referee from Finland gave 2pts.

yes no gold yet That's exactly why they are helping your wrestlers today.

btw Yazdani got injured badly few months ago, he is still seriously injured, I just hope he come and wins this bronze medal to end his great career with an Olympic medal. 4 years ago in London he was on his way to the gold but got injured against the same Ukrainian guy he is supposed to wrestle in bronze medal match today, if he wins repechage matches.

I don think that there is a need to post a photo, since i believe in your words. Again don't agree with your opinion that only Boltukayev and Gazyumob can beat Yazdani.

God bless the referees for their help, though they are a bit late:d

15 минут назад, amiry2j сказал:

what a disgusting calls we saw today!clearly yazdani got robbed! what the hell is this after checking video you couldn't see this scene?!

4283682861c4b1d544c5ebbb9dffb540ff3019e7

like what you see gazimuv sit on the grond in 2:58 but they believe time was over!

I will definitely watch this match since i haven't see it (our tv didn't show) 

But didn't referee give 30 seconds to Yazdani and the referee's whistle meant the end of that 30 second rather than of the 1st period?

8 minutes ago, Il_qar said:

I will definitely watch this match since i haven't see it (our tv didn't show) 

But didn't referee give 30 seconds to Yazdani and the referee's whistle meant the end of that 30 second rather than of the 1st period?

that 30 seconds caution happend before this, (even though one can question that caution too, Gaz was the passive wrestler there) but this is another action, Yazdani was 1-0 down at the time. he wasn't on shot clock.

btw this comment shows you don't know the rule in this sport ! because when the wrestler on 30-seconds shot clock is attacking and is about to score they don't stop the match and let the action continue even if that 30 seconds clock expires.

13 минуты назад, MHSN сказал:

that 30 seconds caution happend before this, (even though one can question that caution too, Gaz was the passive wrestler there) but this is another action, Yazdani was 1-0 down at the time. he wasn't on shot clock.

btw this comment shows you don't know the rule in this sport ! because when the wrestler on 30-seconds shot clock is attacking and is about to score they don't stop the match and let the action continue even if that 30 seconds clock expires.

i definitely know the rule that you have described before, but I thought may be the referee made a mistake and stopped the match without waiting for the end of the action.

Edited by Il_qar

29 минут назад, MHSN сказал:

I think you better watch this video, they explain things better than me.

http://www.flowrestling.org/video/988213-corruption-olympic-officials-ejected

good explanation. please send me the video of Yazdani-Gazyumov battle if you find somewhere, i would like to watch

At least they accepted this one on Franklin Gomez

https://unitedworldwrestling.org/article/united-world-wrestling-statement-on-final-day-of-wrestling-competition

the funny thing is they said nothing about the Jury, who has to review the video request, as far as I know that guy who also screw up our wrestler is from Uzbekistan !! this is funny to use him in a match involving an Uzbekistani wrestler. one word corruption

wow, that was quick, I knew Yazdani wasn't mentally ready for the repechage but still this guy wasn't in his level. he used the element of surprise to pin Yazdani so quick. :( 3 olympcis and no medal for one of our best ever wrestler. he won medal in almost every tournament he entered except these 3 Olympics.

so this is it, only 8 medals . :(

Только что, MHSN сказал:

wow, that was quick, I knew Yazdani wasn't mentally ready for the repechage but still this guy wasn't in his level. he used the element of surprise to pin Yazdani so quick. :( 3 olympcis and no medal for one of our best ever wrestler. he won medal in almost every tournament he entered except these 3 Olympics.

so this is it, only 8 medals . :(

He wont compete any more? I remember his injury in London but what has happened in Beijing?