website statistics

Wrestling at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

juddy96

On 15/8/2016 at 16:48, MHSN said:

in term of strength yes, but he is a shame . last year he lost on purpose to Kayaalp. the same happend in 2011. guess why ? because Turks paid him well, he also lost once to Baroev (RUS), they paid him as well, he could have 3 more world titles.

Wow, what a disgusting conduct, but not surprised at all. Poor Cubans will do anything to have some money and have a better living in their country (via black market)

I would like these allegation to be investigated and if proven, then a suspension to Russian and Turkish federations and for Lopez to forfeit all his accomplishments. Sorry, but this is against the spirit of fair competition.

10 hours ago, Federer91 said:

Fucking finally someone other than Ivet Lalova showed hearth and class. I'm so happy for Elitza Yankova. In a battle against non-other than a russian, with both bleeding from the nose and she was losing 0-4 in the beginning, turned it into a beautiful 9-4 win with great moves. 

Congratulations. I was waiting for Bulgaria to win a medal. I'm glad it was someone who give it all.

11 час назад, Federer91 сказал:

Stadnik is devastated, that loss will be a tough one for her. 

That was indeed devastating for all Maria's fans:cry::(:facepalm: She was better in final and should have won the gold medal. Despite of the fact that she is Ukranian, she is the number 1 female athlete here in our country. Everybody love her, even conservative people who think that wrestling is not for women. She is like a celebrity here, probably the main person who encourage our young girls to choose wrestling. I hope next time Maria will get her gold medal.:fingers:

32 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Stop the presses, there was a japanese loss today. :yikes: Also Adeline Grey lost too, so the american will count on Maroulis upsetting Yoshida for a gold (yeah sure :lol:). Or Porizkova, but it will be a big surpise there.

-75kg was Japan's weakest category here so this is not a surprise. ;)

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.