website statistics

Wrestling at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

juddy96

12 minutes ago, MHSN said:

in term of strength yes, but he is a shame . last year he lost on purpose to Kayaalp. the same happend in 2011. guess why ? because Turks paid him well, he also lost once to Baroev (RUS), they paid him as well, he could have 3 more world titles.

ah I see :(

looks like this sport is pretty much corrupted then..or at least was

Didn't Semenov get a 5 point throw against Nabi? Still fairly new to the sport but have been enjoying what I have seen for the most part. I think the 59kg and 75kg categories had better matches from what I could see on the coverage here in Great Britain though

1 hour ago, cornwall0001 said:

Didn't Semenov get a 5 point throw against Nabi? Still fairly new to the sport but have been enjoying what I have seen for the most part. I think the 59kg and 75kg categories had better matches from what I could see on the coverage here in Great Britain though

what you saw was the actual score, this is the "classification score" something stupid they show on official website, very confusing for non-wrestling fans

showing classification points instead the real score is like writing 3-0 for all football results (because they give 3 points to the winner and zero to the loser)

After today I pray everyday they drop wrestling out of the Olympics, the way Norouzi got against Georgia was unbelievable. he was MUCH more active, still they punished him with 3 back to back cautions ! he is the 3rd Iranian losing this way, but this one was obvious robbery.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb MHSN:

After today I pray everyday they drop wrestling out of the Olympics, the way Norouzi got against Georgia was unbelievable. he was MUCH more active, still they punished him with 3 back to back cautions ! he is the 3rd Iranian losing this way, but this one was obvious robbery.

Just what I mentioned yesterday. The refs do so many unclear decisions. You can't see a clear way how rules are applied 

Just now, T&Fwatch said:

Just what I mentioned yesterday. The refs do so many unclear decisions. You can't see a clear way how rules are applied 

well I see a clear way, whoever pays wins.

if we show this Noroozi-Bolvadze match to 100 persons, I'm quite sure all 100 of them will vote in favor of Noroozi, he was much more active, still they gave only 1 caution to the Georgian and 3 to Noroozi ! I don't know who paid them, Georgia or it was for Lalovic and the Serbian wrestler.

when Ara Abrahamian threw his medal on the mat to show his protest, it didn't change anything, they just replaced one corrupt official (Martinetti) with another one Lalovic.

32 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Nemes was robbed against your wrestler as well... Payback time. :p 

16 saat önce, heywoodu said:

Wow! What a pure domination :bowdown:

And so deserved that that disgusting Kayaalp (hitting Lopez' eye or something) lost and lost big time :bowdown:

I dont know how i feeling now. I always getting exciting about my country getting medal. But yesterday our country divided 2 again. Huge group of people supported for Lopez last night. You know Kayaalp was banned because racism for saying turkish protesters 'Armenian' in 2013. Beacuse of that i dont support Kayaalp too. Also many people in Turkey believes he is not the right person to carry flag in OC. (My first choices were Servet Tazegül or Işıl Alben from basketball team) . But Kayaalp is supporter for ruling party. 

You dont know how about our sport corrupted for politics. Sometimes teams dont select athletes who are not support for ruling party etc.