website statistics

Taekwondo at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

mrv86

This is really sad, someone who born and raised in Iran, who was training with the national team until last year, someone who improved only by money our federation invested on him, last year he didn't make the NT only because he lost to Khodabakhshi by one point, but we knew how good he is.

and now he beat our gold medal hope like this. (even his today coach was Iranian) this is not fair. :cry:

Только что, heywoodu сказал:

Beigi eating up Coulibaly and now destroying Khodakhbashi :yikes:

I know how especially MHSN has said that this guy is insanely strong, but it's interesting for me to actually see it happen live now. 

This guys is indeed very strong. I am still wondering how much our federation payed for him

Even though I'm sad Khodabakhshi is out for bronze but I'm somehow happy the traitor Beigi lost the semifinal . he had beaten Lutalo by 12pts gap before but he lost when it matters, after all he is still Iranian and couldn't handle the pressure

vor einer Stunde schrieb MHSN:

Even though I'm sad Khodabakhshi is out for bronze but I'm somehow happy the traitor Beigi lost the semifinal . he had beaten Lutalo by 12pts gap before but he lost when it matters, after all he is still Iranian and couldn't handle the pressure

I was thinking exactly the same thing:d. A bronze medal for Khodabakhshi wouldn`t satisfy me anyway.