website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

OlympicIRL

41 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I honestly thought it was the Canadian who bumped into Arai. Either way, it wasn'tintentional on either part.

Really?  It seems pretty clear on every angle that Arai intentionally leans into Dunfee, from behind.  In any event, it was Arai who was behind Dunfee so it's his responsibility to stay out of the way.  I'm not sure on the rules, so I'm not saying anything definitive.  But from my (biased) perspective, it was pretty clearly intentional on Arai.  

Just now, orangeman said:

Really?  It seems pretty clear on every angle that Arai intentionally leans into Dunfee, from behind.  In any event, it was Arai who was behind Dunfee so it's his responsibility to stay out of the way.  I'm not sure on the rules, so I'm not saying anything definitive.  But from my (biased) perspective, it was pretty clearly intentional on Arai.  

Read my last comment, 3 posts up. I discovered there is a more "serious" bump in question which I didn't see so like I said in my previous comment, I can't comment on it. I hope justice is served whatever :)