website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

OlympicIRL

vor 3 Minuten schrieb juddy96:

Well yes it's almost impossible to dislike our race walkers unless you are Russian or Alex Schwazer :d

Why should they dislike them?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

2 minutes ago, bestmen said:

your medal becomes bleu  , there are  many surprises from Sindo :woot:

OFF TOPIC: The medals are automatically given according to the reputation ranking, it is one of the feature of this forum's sofware, here you can see the default rankgs (I can change the number as I want, but as of today I have never changed them :d )

Immagine.png

2 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Why should they dislike them?

Because our guys (Dunfee in particular) have been investigating Russian doping in race walking for a long long time, he would even help the IAAF catch Russians who were competing during their ban. And both Dunfee and Gomez have been extremely critical of Schwazer and were very happy when he got caught again

Edited by juddy96

3 minutes ago, juddy96 said:

Because our guys (Dunfee in particular) have been investigating Russian doping in race walking for a long long time, he would even help the IAAF catch Russians who were competing during their ban. And both Dunfee and Gomez have been extremely critical of Schwazer and were very happy when he got caught again

Didn't Dunfee start the whole "Lashmanova says this photo of her competing is more than a year old, but these photos show her wearing Nike's/adidas' newest model which came out some months ago"-thing? :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Didn't Dunfee start the whole "Lashmanova says this photo of her competing is more than a year old, but these photos show her wearing Nike's/adidas' newest model which came out some months ago"-thing? :bowdown:

Yes, Evan is quite persistent :d

2 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

His best result in the qualifying period is 76.21m from last year, so he should be safe. Maybe they took him off the list of non-qualified athletes and just forgot to add him to the list of qualified athletes. The best athlete on the list of non-qualified athletes has a result of 75.96m and the worst athlete on the list of qualified athletes has a result of 76.18m, Melich has a better result than both and should be safe. I think they get their data from tilastopaja.org website.

yes, He is back right now in road to rio site and confirmed. :clap:

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Sindo:

OFF TOPIC: The medals are automatically given according to the reputation ranking, it is one of the feature of this forum's sofware, here you can see the default rankgs (I can change the number as I want, but as of today I have never changed them :d )

Immagine.png

Thanks for this insight!

So ... how do i get a negative reputation/downvotes?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Thanks for this insight!

So ... how do i get a negative reputation/downvotes?

I have disabled the negative rank to avoid users getting targeted by other users who don't stand them just to see them having a bad reputation. If a post is seen as aggressive users could report it, if they just don't agree with the content I don't think is a good solution to add the negative rank.

vor 14 Minuten schrieb juddy96:

Schwazer was stupid enough to mess it up on his own, he obviously was on a mission to beat Efimova as the most stupid doper ever.

Seppelt, Stepanova and her husband were the reason why the russian athletes got banned, IAAF just didnt have a choice in the end. I am sure that russian athletes wouldve been allowed to compete in Rio otherwise. 

At first i thought that you wanted to say that the russian walkers/Schwazer are afraid to lose against the canadian race walkers, but we both know that this wouldnt have happened anyway.

What's the last possible date for athletes to be named/entered in athletics by the way? In other words, when will the entry lists in all events be known, is that info available somewhere I apparently didn't look yet? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!