website statistics

Shooting Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

MantaRaymarc

The shooter Nazar Luginets expelled from the russian national team and will miss the Olympics for violating training plan for the training event

26-year-old Luginets won a silver medal of the world championship in 2014.

http://rsport.ru/shooting/20160527/926496195.html

Am 26.5.2016 um 11:22 schrieb MantaRaymarc:

How about the men's 25 m rapid fire pistol and women's 10 m air rifle? As well as the shotgun events.

Mens rapid fire: Reitz and Geis, but i didnt hear anything about womens air rifle. No one reached the final in Munich, so i think nothing changed since my last update, Kreutzer and Gschwandtner should be qualified, Engleder is already qualified in womens 50 m rifle 3 positions.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Mens rapid fire: Reitz and Geis, but i didnt hear anything about womens air rifle. No one reached the final in Munich, so i think nothing changed since my last update, Kreutzer and Gschwandtner should be qualified, Engleder is already qualified in womens 50 m rifle 3 positions.

Kreutzer missed the spot. Women's 10 m air rifle is Engleder and Gschwandtner

vor 30 Minuten schrieb MantaRaymarc:

Kreutzer missed the spot. Women's 10 m air rifle is Engleder and Gschwandtner

Source? Very sad to hear, stupid decision. So we will give back another quota place.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

23 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

Do you know how will the German shooters competing in clay target events be selected to the Olympic team? 

16 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

ISSF finally gave the full list of quotas for Rio

Link

Bolivia, Pakistan, Oman and Malta got 2 wild cards??

I don't care if they are tripartite nations, getting two wild cards is like cheating!

#banbestmen