website statistics

Shooting Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

MantaRaymarc

Looks like Nepal and Montenegro are the only tripartite nations that didn't apply.

I'm surprised that Barbados bothered to apply. Remember, in 2012 they were the only nation without a female athlete. No woman from Barbados qualified and they didn't want to send any wild card athlete.

#banbestmen

19 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

I'll need to do some counting, but I think the nations that got two wild cards got 1 from the tripartite and 1 from reallocation. Bolivia has 5 MQS athletes so did any nation that should have gotten a reallocation didn't?

A whole bunch of nations had more MQS qualifiers than Bolivia.

Armenia has more MQS than both Malta and Bolivia and yet they got nothing.

#banbestmen

Some stats.

In this update 29 quotas were given out, 25 tripartite, 2 reallocated quotas from continental championships and 2 reallocated quotas which were declined (one from China and Germany). Seven were given to non-tripartite nations, meaning three tripartite quotas weren't allocated to tripartite nations. Unsurprsingly Netherlands has declined a quota which should have been given to them. The next nations in line for a declined quota are Armenia (15), Morocco (13), South Africa (13) and Latvia (11).

9 minutes ago, RaileanuEcaterina said:

no wildcard for us too

I'm really sorry, I was hoping for some good news for you. Please don't lose hope of achieving your Olympic dream, if not now then in Tokyo, and we will all follow your journey with much pride and excitement :)

2 минуты назад, OlympicIRL сказал:

I'm really sorry, I was hoping for some good news for you. Please don't lose hope of achieving your Olympic dream, if not now then in Tokyo, and we will all follow your journey with much pride and excitement :)

Thank you very much,dear 
But quota for Tokyo I will earn himself and get on the qualifying championship,because I believe in their capabilities