website statistics

Equestrian at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

dcro

4 minutes ago, intoronto said:

No offence, but I am watching dressage and wondering why this is even in the Olympics :facepalm:

And I'm wondering why are there so many other events in Olympics and yet I don't go write that everywhere.

#banbestmen

43 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

So, Valentina Truppa said that this was the last conpetition whit Chablis. She'll change her horse after a lot of years :( 

She writed on fb a long and amazing post when she say "Thanks Chablis, you are my hero"

Yes, Chablis is already 19 years old and it makes sense that he will be retired now. Pitty that they couldn't do better but it was nice to see them here.

#banbestmen

14 minutes ago, Jackal said:

In the team we have four riders - all they must complete ride that the team will be classified? Or example best 3 of 4.? Pls explain. Many thanks.

All compete, best 3 of 4 to count.

#banbestmen

:GER Sprehe 82.257% :bowdown:

Huge lead for Germany now. USA looking very threatening to NED after Peters got 77% while van Silfhout 75%. Graves needs to be within 1.5% of Minderhoud to put USA in front of Dutch, very possible.

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Jackal:

In the team we have four riders - all they must complete ride that the team will be classified? Or example best 3 of 4.? Pls explain. Many thanks.

Best 3 count, otherwise the Netherlands would already be out. Its great to see that someone from Poland follows this sport, although your country isnt one of the best in this event! :yes

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.