website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

1 hour ago, Federer91 said:

DaniSRB is pcelica from the old forum. :p I thought it was known, guess not so much. :d

19 minutes ago, dcro said:

I think everyone except heywoodu knew that. :p

To be honest, it took me some time to figure that out for me as well (even though we're Facebook friends :p ) ;) 

1 hour ago, dcro said:

I think everyone except heywoodu knew that. :p

Damn :d 

And yes, I know who pcelica is on the Facebook page, I just had no idea pcelica was DaniSRB because I was certain pcelica had said 'goodbye' to Totallympics :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

Totallympics is addiction :d

Yeah I better not think about the actual useful things I could have done with my life instead of posting 7648 posts in less than one and a half year.... :p  (and over 35.000 posts in the same period on a Dutch forum...)

9db42d533f.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah I better not think about the actual useful things I could have done with my life instead of posting 7648 posts in less than one and a half year.... :p  (and over 35.000 posts in the same period on a Dutch forum...)

Sometimes I consider whether I use too much time on the forum.

Then I look at people like you and @hckosice and find out that I don't use the forum enough! :p

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Damn :d 

And yes, I know who pcelica is on the Facebook page, I just had no idea pcelica was DaniSRB because I was certain pcelica had said 'goodbye' to Totallympics :d 

I didn't know either :yikes: And I was sad that she had left XD And she was here all along and almost everyone knew :lol: 

2 hours ago, Agger said:

Sometimes I consider whether I use too much time on the forum.

Then I look at people like you and @hckosice and find out that I don't use the forum enough! :p

My Slovak buddy and me are wonderful examples for this forum, I know. 

:p 

32 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

I didn't know either :yikes: And I was sad that she had left XD And she was here all along and almost everyone knew :lol: 

By the way, I also didn't know you're a woman until this whole thing started, so there's some more new info :d 

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

c´mon dude, what´s wrong with you ? :lol:

There's no man/woman indicator on this forum :d 

On another forum it's easier :evil:

7fd36ecc55.jpg

Not that I'd want that here or something, but it does make it easier :p 

By the way, you're a guy right?