website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Who wants KFC? :roflmao:

now i will never forget the McDonald mascot tearing that poor kid's face off :(

Edited by VolleyRuller96

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

2 hours ago, hckosice said:

Always when I heard about cocaine I remember this moment from the morning show of our major TV :lol:

the chief announced a statement after the show that it was only sugar...etc.....

yeah...:d

:roflmao:

Remembered me of this incident in Mexican TV about 20 years ago...

54 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

:roflmao:

Remembered me of this incident in Mexican TV about 20 years ago...

haha oh dear, that what I call to have a bad day :p but anyway the show looked really crazy and funny :d, what was this show about ?

let me guess, he got fired after ? :d

1 hour ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Who wants KFC? :roflmao:

now i will never forget the McDonald mascot tearing that poor kid's face off :(

Thats one of the best part with the pictures and the "clown talking" :lol:

3 hours ago, hckosice said:

Always when I heard about cocaine I remember this moment from the morning show of our major TV :lol:

the chief announced a statement after the show that it was only sugar...etc.....

yeah...:d

Creepy Chef!!

3 hours ago, hckosice said:

haha oh dear, that what I call to have a bad day :p but anyway the show looked really crazy and funny :d, what was this show about ?

let me guess, he got fired after ? :d

It was kind of a variety show, with some guest singer/band and some type of contest for the audience at the set. Apart from that, the main presenter (the fact one) cracked some jokes, many at the expense of the other guy, who was a popular comedian.

The show was broadcastes at 2:30 PM which is the traditional lunch time in Mexico, so you can imagine the concern of the producers and the TV executives when that aired. They guy wasn't fired, but some years later the show was canceled and they both went to work for the competition.

It ended badly for them however; the presenter, name's is Francisco "Paco" Stanley was grizzly executed by drug cartel enforcers while having breakfast at a restaurant; rumor says that he was the link between drug dealers and their clients in the network; after some investigations, the Attorney's office decided to process the other guy along with some other members of the show staff, for alleged complicity in the murder; they were later released after spending around 4-5 years in jail... needless to say, the careers of every one of them never recovered.