Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

heywoodu

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

2,035 posts in this topic

the "official" one....

 

sorry Poland :lol:

 

Spoiler

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Etna's activity is increasing strongly, and lava is overflowing from the Southeast Crater (SEC) toward south-southwest, Boris Behncke of the INGV's Etna Observatory reports.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vladimir Petrov has passed away in the morning at hospital. died of cancer. He had 69 :( RIP

 

2 times olympic champion + 1 silver in 1980, and 9 times world champion. IIHF hale of fame member, 11 times ex-USSR champion with CSKA Moscow, 3 times best scorer and MVP of the former soviet league.

Member of the legendary ex-USSR line Kharlamov - Petrov - Mikhailov. one of the best ever ice hockey lines in the whole history of this sport.

 

Z

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crovitlaci said:

Etna's activity is increasing strongly, and lava is overflowing from the Southeast Crater (SEC) toward south-southwest, Boris Behncke of the INGV's Etna Observatory reports.

Nothing dangerous. It's normal :coffee: 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, the authority in France/EU are really going all in to keep their position. They have discredited Le Pen for months and now almost are arresting Fillon.. Bringing out the red carpet for their stooge Macron, i'm surprised more people aren't dropping out in his favour.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for the first time of my life i see one president slapping someone and he is Trump :lol::smash:

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is this bullsh*t world we're living in? It's 2017 and we still hear things like this :mad:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

What is this bullsh*t world we're living in? It's 2017 and we still hear things like this :mad:

What shame... European parliament become a circus...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

What is this bullsh*t world we're living in? It's 2017 and we still hear things like this :mad:

 

Somebody should have told him that a woman had a better final score in the 10m air rifle in Rio (208.0) than the winner of the men's 10m air rifle competition (206.1).

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bohemia said:

What is this bullsh*t world we're living in? It's 2017 and we still hear things like this :mad:

:sick: Seriously? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bohemia said:

What is this bullsh*t world we're living in? It's 2017 and we still hear things like this :mad:

its one of the funniest political things i have ever seen, i dont and i cant agree with this.......but i have a strong position of the freedom of speech, im against the people who want censure, attack judicially etc, if its a so bad what the people says, let them talk!!, its the best defense you have against them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, konig said:

its one of the funniest political things i have ever seen, i dont and i cant agree with this.......but i have a strong position of the freedom of speech, im against the people who want censure, attack judicially etc, if its a so bad what the people says, let them talk!!, its the best defense you have against them.

Obviously he should have the full right to say this (I mean, we can't say "we don't like your opinion so shut up"), but it doesn't make it any less stupid :d 

Edited by heywoodu
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Obviously he should have the full right to say this (I mean, we can't say "we don't like your opinion so shut up"), but it doesn't make it any less stupid :d 

In my country it isnt obvius many things, there are some opinions (very less polemicals than this) which provoke ALL the problems you can imagine, some months ago a singer sayed that some women have the fantasy to be "raped" and in that form they enjoy sex........he is without job since them and he is absolutly dissapear of the Media.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, konig said:

In my country it isnt obvius many things, there are some opinions (very less polemicals than this) which provoke ALL the problems you can imagine, some months ago a singer sayed that some women have the fantasy to be "raped" and in that form they enjoy sex........he is without job since them and he is absolutly dissapear of the Media.

Freedom of speech means nobody should be persecuted physically or legally for his/her views. It does not mean people can't counter or ridicule him/her or boycott him/her. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now