Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

heywoodu

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

937 posts in this topic

Something rather interesting and possibly worrying is happening on olympic.org.

Several medalists have disappeared from the medal summary. This includes Rudisha, Farah,Thiago Braz Da Silva, Kipchoge and Cheruiyot.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Agger said:

Something rather interesting and possibly worrying is happening on olympic.org.

Several medalists have disappeared from the medal summary. This includes Rudisha, Farah,Thiago Braz Da Silva, Kipchoge and Cheruiyot.

http://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1045265/farahs-gold-medals-among-rio-2016-results-removed-from-ioc-website-amid-potential-hacking

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cuba Allows Home Internet in Small Experiment :cool:

before only luxurious hotels had it but for 1,40 euro /hour = 10% of their salaries :yikes:

here

 

Cuba is very strong in sport maybe they will join this forum

 

 

Edited by bestmen
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, DaniSRB said:

:lol:

15697228_1776910065907282_25360311312332

i hope she is one of the music clip Iskreno of Vlado Georgiev ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

World Map of the most popular sport in each country 15873620_10155023591104736_4137215262749

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, konig said:

World Map of the most popular sport in each country 15873620_10155023591104736_4137215262749

Not sure about Cambodia though... Volleyball? :mumble:

I believe that they like football/martial arts more compared to volleyball, but who knows..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, konig said:

World Map of the most popular sport in each country 15873620_10155023591104736_4137215262749

Rugby in Papua New-Guinea? Cool :d 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it´s rather more blue than green in the middle of europe :d this is probably a map about the number of registred athletes in which sport in the country, ofc there more football players than hockey players in Czech republic, Slovakia, Sweden and Russia, but I´m 100% sure peoples care more about hockey than about football, at least in SVK for sure

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Griff88 said:

Not sure about Cambodia though... Volleyball? :mumble:

I believe that they like football/martial arts more compared to volleyball, but who knows..

Cambodia is the most "extrange" color of all, nobody can say the contrary.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hckosice said:

I think it´s rather more blue than green in the middle of europe :d this is probably a map about the number of registred athletes in which sport in the country, ofc there more football players than hockey players in Czech republic, Slovakia, Sweden and Russia, but I´m 100% sure peoples care more about hockey than about football, at least in SVK for sure


Canada has more football/soccer players too but its blue :d 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hckosice said:

I think it´s rather more blue than green in the middle of europe :d this is probably a map about the number of registred athletes in which sport in the country, ofc there more football players than hockey players in Czech republic, Slovakia, Sweden and Russia, but I´m 100% sure peoples care more about hockey than about football, at least in SVK for sure

 

It says "most popular spectator sports", so it's not about registered athletes. :p

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, intoronto said:


Canada has more football/soccer players too but its blue :d 

 

well, Canada is without any discussions the home of Hockey :d

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dcro said:

 

It says "most popular spectator sports", so it's not about registered athletes. :p

 

so it´s even more impossible then :d

 

average attendance slovak football league, if we don´t count Trnava and Dunajská Streda it must be one of the lowest not only in europe but maybe in the whole galaxy

 

Spoiler

Slovan     1227 
Z. Moravce 1280 
Podbrezová 1597 
Myjava     1788 
Ružomberok 1905 
Skalica    1918 
Senica     1969 
Žilina     2023 
Trenčín    2370 
Michalovce 3055 
D. Streda  4198 
Trnava     8446 

 

total average attendance in slovak hockey league per month in the last column.

 

Spoiler

3.jpg

 

 

so clearly football isn´t the most popular at all :evil:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now