Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

heywoodu

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

LDOG    233
hace 26 minutos, konig said:

Our goverment want to bring 3000 refugees here.......that was their arrangement  with Obama, luckily, with the triumph of Trump, the arrangement dont exist anymore. 

....Why? what would Trump do to prevent that or why would he care about Argentina and Syrian refugees?

kungshamra71    111

Portugal's government commited to receive 5000 refugees. I think around 600 were already brought here, but 10% of them have already left the coutnry.

I guess Portugal is such a bad country to live that even refugees run away from it haha :lol:

(we don't have the security or criminal problems of other European countries, but our economy is probably one of the worst in E.U.)

konig    188
1 hour ago, LDOG said:

....Why? what would Trump do to prevent that or why would he care about Argentina and Syrian refugees?

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

Like you say, he doesnt care, Macri made all that move for Malcorra U.N Postulation and to have a good relationship with U.S.A, now both reasons dont exist anymore and there arent political reasons to have those refugees...........but with Macri and his goverment, you never know :lol:

Edited by konig

konig    188
25 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

Portugal's government commited to receive 5000 refugees. I think around 600 were already brought here, but 10% of them have already left the coutnry.

I guess Portugal is such a bad country to live that even refugees run away from it haha :lol:

(we don't have the security or criminal problems of other European countries, but our economy is probably one of the worst in E.U.)

a few sirian refugees went to Uruguay and the most part abandon that country for the insecurity and because its "too expensive", dont feel bad, for them probably is germany or nothing :p

Janakis    87

Japan is probably the most prepared country in the world for a tsunami. If one hits any of the US coast its gonna be a really shitty day in the USA.

konig    188

Probably Fukushima continue sloping radiactive water into the pacific ocean, this earthquake dont help too much the situation :(

heywoodu    1,114

Luckily it seems like it ended up all ok in Fukushima. The only problem I heard of was of the cooling systems being down, but I guess they got it back up and running. The tsunami didn't really come, I spent one and a half hour watching to waves that are smaller than the waves in my bathtub :p (if I had a bathtub, which I don't anymore) 

hckosice    810

Yesterdays evening was hard in central europe :lol:

http://t4.aimg.sk/magaziny/p2aHBVhQRy7nWn4a0B_Xxw~V-padok-slu-by-Google-tr-pi-najm-n-regi-n.jpg?t=LzB4Mzo5Njl4NTQ3LzgwMHg0NTAvc21hcnQ%3D&h=SNqEjgXszZuz6iIxURGpIQ&e=2145916800&v=3

Google had a massive black out and was down more than 2 hours from 19:45 to 22:00, even I could not log in. Google, maps, gmail, translator and youtube were all down, today they found the reason, apparently the problem happened in the Prague branch and it was apparently so stupid and banal technical error that nobody foresaw it.  :d Googla announced a apologetic statement today.

immediately also started many jokes on the net :lol: many of them in czech or slovak language...but there some also in english like this guys twitter https://twitter.com/struks?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

or this :lol::lol: and many many others...  however I´m really happy they solved the problems :pope: