Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

heywoodu

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

hckosice    667
11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

By the way: of course the Slovak bet above is all ice hockey, surprise :d :bowdown:

here is one even better from last week for 0.30 EURO the guy won more than 32 000 Euro. This is my new HERO !!!

Dve bombastické výhry priniesli tipérom 90 000 eur!

heywoodu    907
2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

here is one even better from last week for 0.30 EURO the guy won more than 32 000 Euro. This is my new HERO !!!

Dve bombastické výhry priniesli tipérom 90 000 eur!

Now that's a good odd :d :hearts:

Although seeing things like this never makes me want to bet in this way, I always prefer to go for long term profit and mostly bet on single bets :p 

hckosice    667
2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Although seeing things like this never makes me want to bet in this way, I always prefer to go for long term profit and mostly bet on single bets :p 

same here :lol:

heywoodu    907

Quite a serious earthquake in Argentina 15 minutes ago:

IntensityMapThumbnails.png?t=1479676577

Hopefully our Argentine friends @LDOG @konig are alright, just like our Chilean friends of who I'm afraid the names just don't want to get in my mind. 

Edited by heywoodu

konig    107
2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Quite a serious earthquake in Argentina 15 minutes ago:

IntensityMapThumbnails.png?t=1479676577

Hopefully our Argentine friends @LDOG @konig are alright, just like our Chilean friends of who I'm afraid the names just don't want to get in my mind. 

luckily we are in the other part of the country, we dont have consecuences in our city, San Juan is the argentinian city with most posibilitys of earthquakes, in 1944 an earthquake which 9 points in the richter scale (in its most intensitive point) had 10.000 deaths and destroy all the city.

Edited by konig

heywoodu    907
7 minutes ago, konig said:

luckily we are in the other part of the country, we dont have consecuences en our city, San Juan is the argentinian city with most posibilitys of earthquakes, in 1944 an earthquake wich 9 points in the richter scale (in its most intensitive point) had 10.000 deaths and destroy all the city.

How are the reports in Argentine media about it? On a Dutch forum there is some discussion on how bad this earthquake could be, and so far the opinions are mostly "There doesn't seem to be a lot of news, so hopefully it's not very bad" :p

Is that about right? 

konig    107
1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

How are the reports in Argentine media about it? On a Dutch forum there is some discussion on how bad this earthquake could be, and so far the opinions are mostly "There doesn't seem to be a lot of news, so hopefully it's not very bad" :p

Is that about right? 

Yes, the national media delay to publish the new at least two hours after the earthquake, there arent death people and damage.

LDOG    164

Our national team played there the other day, luckily they avoided it by 5 days :) but anyway nothing happened.

stefanbg    22
23 minutes ago, dareza said:

Same here. You can easily see the groups of migrants in the city center hopelessly walking. It is not a nice picture as they usually form brawls and loud quarrels. They tend to verbally harass women during nighttime, sometimes even touching them. I feel very sorry for these people but at the same time I am disgusted by their behavior. They are not refugees as most of them come from Iraq, Mali or Libya. They are simply migrant looking for better life in Europe. For their misfortune Bulgaria cannot offer them the life they are dreaming of prior to arrival to Europe. All in all, a very unpleasant picture.

Edited by stefanbg

konig    107

Our goverment want to bring 3000 refugees here.......that was their arrangement  with Obama, luckily, with the triumph of Trump, the arrangement dont exist anymore.