Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

heywoodu

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

1,047 posts in this topic

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency :lol:

9 minutes ago, bestmen said:

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency :lol:

I'd take that with a very large pinch of salt :d

Assad's troopes going from house to house and murdering civilians including children in Aleppo :cry:

So yeah, go back to your country and stuff :cry:

2 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Assad's troopes going from house to house and murdering civilians including children in Aleppo :cry:

I wonder how much of that is actually true though...in situations like that, all sides tell the most horrific stories about the other sides to make them look even worse. Not saying they're nice people (neither are the 'rebels'/terrorists), but I think a lot of things can be greatly exaggerated..sadly. 

Edited by heywoodu

13 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I wonder how much of that is actually true though...in situations like that, all sides tell the most horrific stories about the other sides to make them look even worse.

Well, sure both sides are trying to make the other looks bad, even the western Media have their "favourites" as much as i disgusts me to say it, but even the UN admits such situation takes place, so I don't think its fake,Besides i prefer not to listen to media in such casesbut try to find sources on my own ;)

Edited by VolleyRuller96

3 hours ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Well, sure both sides are trying to make the other looks bad, even the western Media have their "favourites" as much as i disgusts me to say it, but even the UN admits such situation takes place, so I don't think its fake,Besides i prefer not to listen to media in such casesbut try to find sources on my own ;)

The only sources I would trust when it comes to people saying "People X are doing horrible thing Y in location Z" would be seeing it right there with my own eyes (not on video, not on the news or not from "independent" 'rebels' or something). But yeah, it's clear that both sides are shit. 

UFO in live it's real by NASA  :yikes:

it's in live so you can see the comments of people here

Edited by bestmen

LOL i just saw that i won the day of 23 November :d

and each one of you too just look at your profile

27fe7668ab12be210256952cd2be459a.jpg

Russian ambasador in Turkey shot according to some sources he died in the hospital. The attacker apparently yelled about "avenging Aleppo"... :cry:

Well that's the end of the already troubled relationship between Putin and Uncle Erdolf? 

Here we go again.......

A truck ran into a Christmas market Monday evening in a major public square in Berlin, killing nine people and injuring at least 50 others, police said.

what a nightmare, Pakistani this time...he killed Polish driver

this is this reward for open arms? for helping "refugees", really nice, thx

Luckily Poland is more cautious and quite safe (for now). Have you heard of some Pole / Swede killing some people in Arabic countries? Retoric question - they are even killing each other, all in the name of "god". The idea of "gods" is totally strange for me, world without them would be a much better place, i think so since i was a kid.

Again one-sided slaughter, i won`t mention Turkey and Jordan, sincere congrats to arabic world, really

Edited by Pavlo