Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

heywoodu

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

hckosice    697

Slovak parliament !

Ongoing debate about how to help small businesses Negotiations attended by one member :facepalm::lol:  

something I don´t know if to cry or laugh... and these bastards earn incredible money...

10401953_10202807543509711_9678643058536

mrv86    158
48 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Slovak parliament !

Ongoing debate about how to help small businesses Negotiations attended by one member :facepalm::lol:  

something I don´t know if to cry or laugh... and these bastards earn incredible money...

10401953_10202807543509711_9678643058536

Truly shameful, either be on Slovakia or anywhere else... here in Mexico you only see sessions full, at both national and state chambers, when it's time to assign themselves Christmas and Holiday bonusses on taxpayers money :cry:

Agger    120
19 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Truly shameful, either be on Slovakia or anywhere else... here in Mexico you only see sessions full, at both national and state chambers, when it's time to assign themselves Christmas and Holiday bonusses on taxpayers money :cry:

Nothing wrong with not seing full sessions. It can actually strengthen the democracy.

But that one in Slovakia is really embarassing!

bestmen    279

Russia withdraws signature from international criminal court statute

this organization is corrupted ,good initiative Russia :yes

In recent months, three African countries who were all full members of the ICC – South Africa, Burundi and Gambia – have signalled their intention to pull out, following complaints that ICC prosecutions focused excessively on the African continent.

heywoodu    959
13 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Russia withdraws signature from international criminal court statute

this organization is corrupted ,good initiative Russia :yes

In recent months, three African countries who were all full members of the ICC – South Africa, Burundi and Gambia – have signalled their intention to pull out, following complaints that ICC prosecutions focused excessively on the African continent.

Maybe they should look at themselves instead of playing the "corruption card" every time something happens they don't like. Of course they could let all the nice, kind people on this list just go free. Friendly sweethearts like Joseph Kony and Omar al-Bashir, I'm sure the world would be a nicer place if people like that could do whatever they want :wub:

LDOG    181
hace 54 minutos, heywoodu said:

Maybe they should look at themselves instead of playing the "corruption card" every time something happens they don't like. Of course they could let all the nice, kind people on this list just go free. Friendly sweethearts like Joseph Kony and Omar al-Bashir, I'm sure the world would be a nicer place if people like that could do whatever they want :wub:

They are right tho, they only indict the religious wackos from Africa/middle east and NO ONE else, as if there aren't war criminals/human rights abusers in the west or in East Asia.

heywoodu    959

Oh don't get me wrong, I would definitely "like" more people to be indicted from other parts of the world as well, but sometimes the critics coming out of Africa sounds like those people shouldn't be indicted. 

hckosice    697

One guy won 57 870 EURO in our betting company,  here the winning ticket :bowdown:

you must be really nerveless to bet 1060 euro :evil:@heywoodu what do you think about ? :d

Dve bombastické výhry priniesli tipérom 90 000 eur!

heywoodu    959
10 minutes ago, hckosice said:

One guy won 57 870 EURO in our betting company,  here the winning ticket :bowdown:

you must be really nerveless to bet 1060 euro :evil:@heywoodu what do you think about ? :d

Dve bombastické výhry priniesli tipérom 90 000 eur!

Odds of 57.87...I have won bets with higher odds :evil:

Not with €1000+ as bet :d but I always like to see high odds more than high stakes :p 

heywoodu    959

For what it's worth: last year during the Diamond League in Monaco, I gave people on the betting forum the tip to bet on Candyce McGrone in the women's 200m...odds of 250 :d 

She beat Dafne Schippers by 0,01 second/photo finish I believe, I only had 10 euro on it because the bookmaker wouldn't let me place more, but some others had like 40-50 euro on it and won that...times 250 :p