Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

heywoodu

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

OlympicsFan    92

Until now i never really cared about all the terrorist attacks, but today it completely changed. Thanks to those asshole terrorists N24 didnt show one of my favorite shows today, this is unforgivable!

German TV said that Russia warned Belgium about 3 people from Belarus who came to Belgium recently and before that converted to Islam and spent some time in Syria. Terrorists from Belarus ... this would be something completely new ... :mumble:

Edited by OlympicsFan

heywoodu    1,177
7 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Thanks to those asshole terrorists N24 didnt show one of my favorite shows today, this is unforgivable!

Wow, are you alright? 

OlympicsFan    92
Just now, heywoodu said:

Wow, are you alright? 

Yes, i am fine, at the moment i am not in Belgium. I hope that there wont be any more terrorist attacks in the next couple of days. Terrorist should at least wait until 3 pm (CET) before they attack, so that i can watch one of my favorite shows.

heywoodu    1,177
Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Yes, i am fine, at the moment i am not in Belgium. I hope that there wont be any more terrorist attacks in the next couple of days. Terrorist should at least wait until 3 pm (CET) before they attack, so that i can watch one of my favorite shows.

I hope you could at least download it or something. God, that's horrible. I hope I never have to live through the terror of missing my show because of a terrorist attack :) 

OlympicsFan    92
5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I hope you could at least download it or something. God, that's horrible. I hope I never have to live through the terror of missing my show because of a terrorist attack :) 

I think i can find the show on Youtube, but i dont know the episodes that wouldve aired today ... :cry:

At least i recorded two episodes of "Curb", so i am not completely desperate now. Thank god pay tv (at least in Germany) doesnt care about terrorist attacks, otherwise i would have also missed "Curb".

Edited by OlympicsFan

Wanderer    215

After one year and $17.6 million spent, New Zealanders have decided to keep their current flag :NZL 

Preliminary results are around 56% for the old one...

Gianlu33    393
7 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

After one year and $17.6 million spent, New Zealanders have decided to keep their current flag :NZL 

Preliminary results are around 56% for the old one...

Sad see again the union jack on the flag :( 

Edited by Gianlu33

dcro    1,017

Just horrible... Well, at least Fiji will change its flag in a few months.

Gianlu33    393
1 minute ago, dcro said:

Just horrible... Well, at least Fiji will change its flag in a few months.

Really? :woot: We know the new flag? 

LDOG    242

What was the reasoning behind the people who wanted to keep the flag?