Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

heywoodu

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

Griff88    104
49 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Wow, that comes to show how literally thousands of people can get all pissed off because of someone just saying a few words..

Well, it happened after a "highly-educated" university professor distorted his comments and made it to sound like he is insulting the verses of Quran. Then everyone got provoked... :facepalm:Now when a few people started to point out the culprit, the mentioned professor is now playing victim :facepalm:

rybak    239

Since we don't have funny photos/pictures thread I decided show this picture here :d

14992019_750596998422715_5105078925862520025_n.jpg?oh=83f986f804142d215558d937f6763486&oe=5886A38D

Finnator123    28
2 hours ago, rybak said:

Since we don't have funny photos/pictures thread I decided show this picture here :d

14992019_750596998422715_5105078925862520025_n.jpg?oh=83f986f804142d215558d937f6763486&oe=5886A38D

WHY 2018 CAN'T COME ANY FASTER?? :d

Wanderer    223
15 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

@Wanderer, you alright? :yikes:

IntensityMapThumbnails.png?t=1479037406

7.4, half an hour ago and only at 10km depth..that's not good. 

No worries, I am alright, I am at home, in Serbia these days.

Though one of my friends from Christchurch says it was 6.6 magnitude.

These days were very, very rainy with floods and slips reported here and there

heywoodu    1,292
Just now, Wanderer said:

No worries, I am alright, I am at home, in Serbia these days. 

Though one of my friends from Christchurch says it was 6.6 magnitude.

These days were very, very rainy with floods and slips reported here and there

Is Christchurch "your" city in NZ by the way? 

And the reports vary apparently, I just read some analysis guy saying it could have been magnitude 8 for 90 seconds, which is messed up.. 

Wanderer    223
6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Is Christchurch "your" city in NZ by the way? 

And the reports vary apparently, I just read some analysis guy saying it could have been magnitude 8 for 90 seconds, which is messed up.. 

No, I'm Wellington based. And my flatmate told me there was slight damage in the house where I live but nothing to worry much about.

Well, I'd rather believe official reports and majority reported it was 6.6

Canterbury region is especially prone to earthquakes :(

hckosice    891

One guy won 57 870 EURO in our betting company,  here the winning ticket :bowdown:

you must be really nerveless to bet 1060 euro :evil:@heywoodu what do you think about ? :d

Dve bombastické výhry priniesli tipérom 90 000 eur!

heywoodu    1,292
10 minutes ago, hckosice said:

One guy won 57 870 EURO in our betting company,  here the winning ticket :bowdown:

you must be really nerveless to bet 1060 euro :evil:@heywoodu what do you think about ? :d

Dve bombastické výhry priniesli tipérom 90 000 eur!

Odds of 57.87...I have won bets with higher odds :evil:

Not with €1000+ as bet :d but I always like to see high odds more than high stakes :p 

heywoodu    1,292

For what it's worth: last year during the Diamond League in Monaco, I gave people on the betting forum the tip to bet on Candyce McGrone in the women's 200m...odds of 250 :d 

She beat Dafne Schippers by 0,01 second/photo finish I believe, I only had 10 euro on it because the bookmaker wouldn't let me place more, but some others had like 40-50 euro on it and won that...times 250 :p