Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


heywoodu

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

Recommended Posts

Pavlo    60
34 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

There's quite some nuances needed in there. Pig caps were references to threats that were made to mosques and muslims in general and thing thing about spring instead of Easter is just not true. One magazine of one shop had the word "spring" instead of "Easter" on the frontpage of their little paper (not a newspaper, but the paper of some shop), but in the paper they used Easter everywhere. 

good to here about easter, but with those caps problem was that.....he got arrested from what i know. For what? Is this freedom? I watched it on yt and seriously...it looked dangerous for me, police seemed to be quite aggresive towards him and journalists...and not towards screaming and throwing stones muslims, well, i meant this when i wrote that it goes the wrong way.

 

Aggressive guests have bigger rights than defensive hosts, incredible. Are muslims arrested for wearing cow caps? Retoric question ;p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pavlo    60

my heart is with Belgium, i`m Belgian today :/.

 

And yes, my approach is only harder and harder, not without a reason.

 

Belgium - rip to all dead, i`m so sad and mad in the same time

Edited by Pavlo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    2,676
3 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

good to here about easter, but with those caps problem was that.....he got arrested from what i know. For what? Is this freedom? I watched it on yt and seriously...it looked dangerous for me, police seemed to be quite aggresive towards him and journalists...and not towards screaming and throwing stones muslims, well, i meant this when i wrote that it goes the wrong way.

 

Aggressive guests have bigger rights than defensive hosts, incredible. Are muslims arrested for wearing cow caps? Retoric question ;p

They mostly got arrested for using idiotic Nazi symbols, by the way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pavlo    60
6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

They mostly got arrested for using idiotic Nazi symbols, by the way. 

ok, good, but still it looked like a "host" is threattened by showing sth in his own country. This is quite absurd for me, i think Slavic people react in more "healthy" way, i mean psychologically we are more straightforward, we are active let`s say and allowing only to be here but on our culture rights. If someone dislikes it or tries to force his rules...bye bye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    2,676
4 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

ok, good, but still it looked like a "host" is threattened by showing sth in his own country. 

Nope, didn't look like that :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pavlo    60

we have no obligation to stand this, to experience this, to be silent or "nice", we won`t be and really some day Europeans will start to react because we have right to do so and it just works that way, this is simple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    2,676
2 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

we have no obligation to stand this, to experience this, to be silent or "nice", we won`t be and really some day Europeans will start to react because we have right to do so and it just works that way, this is simple

 

Ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    2,676

Now back to actual news: 34 dead so far, 20 in Maalbeek, 14 in Brussels Airport. A bomb vest has been found at the airport, meaning there could be one more terrorist who escaped without blowing himself up. 

 

Also, nails were found in people's bodies, meaning they used metal crap in the bombs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pavlo    60

another well prepared attack, think of how many of them were stopped by different forces.

 

Soon everyday life in Europe can be really difficult, i have no idea how euro in France will look like? Full of soldiers everywhere? Great, just great :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gianlu33    784

Actual news: Evacuated the Thiange's central nucleated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×