website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

2 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

It's not entirely true Holand isn't in Europe :evil:

image.png.aa0de2ef4630a251bfdfcb2ead5d2cde.png

There are some crazy people in Norway

Damn it! I wrote it and I just knew there must be some town somewhere called 'Holand' but I didn't check it and I thought "nobody here is crazy enough to go and check that" :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Couple thousand people in Pakistan are protesting against the Netherlands by - among others - using death threat signs and, more interestingly, writing 'Holand' (no idea where that is, but it definitely isn't anywhere in Europe) :lol:

they mean the french president françois holand

20 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That weirdo Geert Wilders (the hyper-blonde right dude) had the idea to have a Muhammad/Mohammed/Mohammad/Muhammed (the prophet) cartoon competition in Parliament. You know, freedom of speech and stuff like that. 

That was somewhere in May, so I guess news to Pakistan travelled by horse or something and they started protesting now :p Apparently one politician there said "give me a nucleair bomb and I'll wipe that country off the map".

Oh Geert 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

21 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Oh Geert 

Yeah :lol:

This whole thing gives me just one main feeling, both for Wilders and for people reacting to his plan with death threat protests and whatnot:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

When you're getting married and in that party before the wedding your friends decide it's a fun joke to tie a fireworks 'rocket' to your penis :dunno:

http://www.foxnews-us.com/2018/08/19/syracuse-grooms-genitals-blown-off-by-best-man-after-firework-explodes/

Goodbye genitals

18 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

When you're getting married and in that party before the wedding your friends decide it's a fun joke to tie a fireworks 'rocket' to your penis :dunno:

http://www.foxnews-us.com/2018/08/19/syracuse-grooms-genitals-blown-off-by-best-man-after-firework-explodes/

Goodbye genitals

Heard about my bachelor’s part did yeah :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Our TV published previously unreleased color footage made during the first day of occupation in Prague and on the border crossing with Austria made by a Catalan textile merchant Josep Maria García-Planas.

Here this absolutely new shots in color in original version with :ESP comment

You can clearly see the reactions of the soldiers that absolutely did not understand what´s going on and where is that rebellion and contra-revolution they were supposed to stop.

Incredible.