Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

heywoodu

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

Gianlu33    393
7 minutes ago, NikolaB said:

Guinea Bissau prime minister said today in Belgrade that his country never recognised Kosovo's independence, despite Government in Priština say different.

It become all a big joke.. Kosovo is real, Serbia must try to stop the Kosovo's indipendence a lot of years ago. Now it's too late.. wake up Serbia!

Edited by Gianlu33

NikolaB    86
23 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

It become all a big joke.. Kosovo is real, Serbia must try to stop the Kosovo's indipendence a lot of years ago. Now it's too late.. wake up Serbia!

It's never too late. Is it too late for Spain too keep Cataluña in their borders? I only know that majority of western countries was very unfair to Serbia, and Serbian people in general in last two decades. Does we made many bad things on that period? Yes we did. But does we made worst things than Germany in WWII? Or British Kingdom on their colonies? Or Franco's regime in Cataluña? Or Turks against Armenians? I don't think so. Americans killed millions of people in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, Libya.... in last 50 years and for many people they are still bastion of freedom and democracy. Nazis killed more than one million Serbs in last world war and nobody calls all that crimes as genocide, but majority western medias call Serbs as genocidal nation for eight tousand muslims killed in Srebrenica (don't get me wrong, Srebrenica was the biggest shame in all Serbian history and all responded for it pay price for.that awfull crimes).

So fight for Kosovo is not over abd it is not too late for changing reality. 

• Like 1

intoronto    167
38 minutes ago, NikolaB said:

It's never too late. Is it too late for Spain too keep Cataluña in their borders? I only know that majority of western countries was very unfair to Serbia, and Serbian people in general in last two decades. Does we made many bad things on that period? Yes we did. But does we made worst things than Germany in WWII? Or British Kingdom on their colonies? Or Franco's regime in Cataluña? Or Turks against Armenians? I don't think so. Americans killed millions of people in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, Libya.... in last 50 years and for many people they are still bastion of freedom and democracy. Nazis killed more than one million Serbs in last world war and nobody calls all that crimes as genocide, but majority western medias call Serbs as genocidal nation for eight tousand muslims killed in Srebrenica (don't get me wrong, Srebrenica was the biggest shame in all Serbian history and all responded for it pay price for.that awfull crimes).

So fight for Kosovo is not over abd it is not too late for changing reality. 

Let the people decide in a referendum

heywoodu    1,173
3 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

People who work this many hours are just crazy anyway :p. Unless you own a business or something why the hell would you work that many hours (I'm not talking about third world countries of course). A lot of people gloat about how much hours they work as if it is a badge of honour and I just pity them :d

Well yeah I wouldn't want it neither, but I do (in most cases, not always of course) respect it when someone earned a shitload of money by actually studying very hard, then working very hard :p 

konig    193

There is a submarine of the argentinian navy which is lost......im really worried for them :cry:

Edited by konig
  • Sad 1

konig    193

A very important day for the rescue of the argentinian submarine, im glad with all the international help with this.

bestmen    407
Just now, konig said:

A very important day for the rescue of the argentinian submarine, im glad with all the international help with this.

they found it ?

konig    193
9 minutes ago, bestmen said:

they found it ?

Not sure yet, but there are some movementes which presume that.