website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

26 minutes ago, Finnator123 said:

Who wants some free summer heat? :d 
I can't stand over +25 degrees for 2-3 weeks in a row. Hell, we even had +30 for a few days in a row :wacko: 

Scandinavia/fennoscandia is a hell right now with these temperatures lol

I was just gonna ask if anyone is interested in exchanging weather :d 

I am not a fan of days when 30 degrees is reached at 10am :lol: That time of year when you wish you were someone from a tropical country who is likely to be more used to this weather :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Finnator123 said:

Who wants some free summer heat? :d 
I can't stand over +25 degrees for 2-3 weeks in a row. Hell, we even had +30 for a few days in a row :wacko: 

Scandinavia/fennoscandia is a hell right now with these temperatures lol

I've already asked a friend to send some rain from Massachusetts. Sadly it hasn't arrived here in Denmark. All over the country it's forbidden to light fire. That had never happened before this year and now it has been so for about a month (some areas had a few rainy days giving some few days where it was allowed, but no longer)

1 minute ago, Agger said:

I've already asked a friend to send some rain from Massachusetts. Sadly it hasn't arrived here in Denmark. All over the country it's forbidden to light fire. That had never happened before this year and now it has been so for about a month (some areas had a few rainy days giving some few days where it was allowed, but no longer)

Here we are well on the way to break 1976's record for most dry year ever. Still some weeks to go to actually break it, but we're now slowly getting above the line needed to break that record. When I look at the next two weeks, there's exactly one day with rain....like 1mm :facepalm:

Spoiler

X4oXbjR.png

The good thing is that second half is now showing maximum temperatures which are below 30 degrees every day, I hadn't noticed that! Yesterday that was all showing 31-33 degrees, every single day, this looks a bit more positive :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Here we are well on the way to break 1976's record for most dry year ever. Still some weeks to go to actually break it, but we're now slowly getting above the line needed to break that record. When I look at the next two weeks, there's exactly one day with rain....like 1mm :facepalm:

Hide contents

The good thing is that second half is now showing maximum temperatures which are below 30 degrees every day, I hadn't noticed that! Yesterday that was all showing 31-33 degrees, every single day, this looks a bit more positive :d 

Luckily we've only had a few days above 30 and right now it looks like a good amount of rain in Aarhus sunday, but we're still beating most records.