Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

heywoodu

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

1,602 posts in this topic

There we go again, terrorist attack at Brussels airport, 1-11 people dead and, surprise, people apparently shouted "Allah akbar" before the explosions. Who could've guessed..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another big attack in the heart of the European Union :cry: 

Edited by Gianlu33
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 dead, 81 injured at Brussels airport

15 dead, 55 injured at the Maalbeek metro station in Brussels

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

another muslim cowardry terrorist act, so sad. So typicull, terrible news, again. I know that in NED you are not allowed to wear a pig cap and some newspaper prefer to write about a spring instead of easter but it`s all going wrong way in Western Europe.

 

Condolences to all families - how long and how many times we will be forced to witness such tragedies? In the name of what? How i hate cowards

Edited by Pavlo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sometimes i really feel kind of a need to scream out that there is 1 letter missing before "akbar" in such tragedies, guess which ;), helpessness when faced to such slaughter is so painful. And i don`t care about religious aspects for muslim users here, this is not a problem in fact when innocent people die. Or maybe the fact that we are "forced" to pretend political correctness is in fact a problem, core problem.

 

In multi culti aspect i`m hard anti and i`m not affraid of it. Plz, if u don`t like it, just accept it, i won`t change my mind and won`t go into stupid discussions anymore

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

another muslim cowardry terrorist act, so sad. So typicull, terrible news, again. I know that in NED you are not allowed to wear a pig cap and some newspaper prefer to write about a spring instead of easter but it`s all going wrong way in Western Europe.

 

There's quite some nuances needed in there. Pig caps were references to threats that were made to mosques and muslims in general and thing thing about spring instead of Easter is just not true. One magazine of one shop had the word "spring" instead of "Easter" on the frontpage of their little paper (not a newspaper, but the paper of some shop), but in the paper they used Easter everywhere. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Allert in an university and in an other metro station. Attack wasn't finish :facepalm:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gianlu33 said:

Allert in an university and in an other metro station. Attack wasn't finish :facepalm:

Most likely there's not so much going on there.

 

And there is nothing new about a new metro station..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, heywoodu said:

Most likely there's not so much going on there.

 

And there is nothing new about a new metro station..

The News was lunched by an Italian television citing tv of Belgium

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gianlu33 said:

The News was lunched by an Italian television citing tv of Belgium

I have been watching Belgian tv for the past 5 hours and didn't hear anything new :p 

 

There were 3 metro stations named:

- Maalbeek

- Schuman

- Art-Loi/Kunst-Wet (French/Dutch)

 

At all three people were coming out covered in blood, but there has only been an explosion at Maalbeek. The others are close to Maalbeek and quite a few people walked from the metro that was hit (or a metro that was stopped) undergrounds to Schuman and Art-Loi, were they came up. 

 

This was reason for confusion on Belgian tv this morning, but now it's clear that only Maalbeek was actually hit. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

I have been watching Belgian tv for the past 5 hours and didn't hear anything new :p 

 

There were 3 metro stations named:

- Maalbeek

- Schuman

- Art-Loi/Kunst-Wet (French/Dutch)

 

At all three people were coming out covered in blood, but there has only been an explosion at Maalbeek. The others are close to Maalbeek and quite a few people walked from the metro that was hit (or a metro that was stopped) undergrounds to Schuman and Art-Loi, were they came up. 

 

This was reason for confusion on Belgian tv this morning, but now it's clear that only Maalbeek was actually hit. 

Well, right  now it is about two men barricaded in the station of Maalbeek. No any news about that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its sad to see such a peaceful and tolerant country being taken advantage by the same cowards it allowed in.

 

Rip to all the dead.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

There's quite some nuances needed in there. Pig caps were references to threats that were made to mosques and muslims in general and thing thing about spring instead of Easter is just not true. One magazine of one shop had the word "spring" instead of "Easter" on the frontpage of their little paper (not a newspaper, but the paper of some shop), but in the paper they used Easter everywhere. 

good to here about easter, but with those caps problem was that.....he got arrested from what i know. For what? Is this freedom? I watched it on yt and seriously...it looked dangerous for me, police seemed to be quite aggresive towards him and journalists...and not towards screaming and throwing stones muslims, well, i meant this when i wrote that it goes the wrong way.

 

Aggressive guests have bigger rights than defensive hosts, incredible. Are muslims arrested for wearing cow caps? Retoric question ;p

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my heart is with Belgium, i`m Belgian today :/.

 

And yes, my approach is only harder and harder, not without a reason.

 

Belgium - rip to all dead, i`m so sad and mad in the same time

Edited by Pavlo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now