Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

heywoodu

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

dezbee2008    75

I'm getting some of the rainbands from Irma as we speak. I just hope we don't lose power where I'm at (which is 2 hours east of Tampa)

heywoodu    952
19 minutes ago, dezbee2008 said:

I'm getting some of the rainbands from Irma as we speak. I just hope we don't lose power where I'm at (which is 2 hours east of Tampa)

How much is 2 hours in actual distance? :d 

Somewhere between Tampa and Palm Bay? (I've got the map of Florida on-screen, together with some webcams and CNN, hurricanes are great to brush off one's topography knowledge :p )

bestmen    279
Just now, heywoodu said:

How much is 2 hours in actual distance? :d 

Somewhere between Tampa and Palm Bay? (I've got the map of Florida on-screen, together with some webcams and CNN, hurricanes are great to brush off one's topography knowledge :p )

she means that she is somewhere in the road   to escaping the storm

bestmen    279

oooooooh it's the KO the apocalypse  in St Martin , steal/thief

this woman is telling the story of her husband "policeman" Kidnapped into the office by people coming from the Netherland's part

konig    129

The goverment is asking to the people that dont shoot to the hurricane Irma.........really there are people who will do this?, is one of the most stupid things i have ever seen.

bestmen    279
Just now, konig said:

The goverment is asking to the people that dont shoot to the hurricane Irma.........really there are people who will do this?, is one of the most stupid things i have ever seen.

what do you mean with "dont shoot "  shooting with gun or what