02.00 CFB Orange Bowl, Wisconsin - Miami
04.00 UFC 219 Las Vegas

Su 31 dec
----------
10.30 XC Lenzerheide TdS 15km C M
14.00 SJ 4H Garmisch Q
15.00 XC Lenzerheide TdS 10km C W
19.00 NFL last regular season round

So basically, watch that. And hope the idiots have done all their 'carbidschieten' today instead of tomorrow. Usually that's the worst on 31 December, but since it's Sunday tomorrow and my town is rather religious, I'm hoping they'll be quiet tomorrow (not because I'm religious, but because I hate those loud bangs) :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

And judging by the amount of alcoholic beverages we've got at home at the moment, I think in 28-30 hours from now I won't be able to write my own name or walk up the stairs anymore. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

And judging by the amount of alcoholic beverages we've got at home at the moment, I think in 28-30 hours from now I won't be able to write my own name or walk up the stairs anymore. 

Sport and alcohol then  and no b....ches ?:lol:

19 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Few hours  for  the last day of 2017 :(

What will you do tomorrow?

Watching Hockey obviously :evil: The decisive match of our campaign at the U20 World Championships Slovakia vs Denmark is scheduled exactly at midnight from 31 December to 1 January our time :bowdown:

Just now, bestmen said:

Sport and alcohol then  and no b....ches ?:lol:

I'm not someone who would be an asshole and cheat on his girlfriend :d 

Just now, hckosice said:

Watching Hockey obviously :evil: The decisive match of our campaign at the U20 World Championships Slovakia vs Denmark is scheduled exactly at midnight our time :bowdown:

Ah and now that you mention this, at 01:00 our time it's time for Penguins @ Red Wings, meaning Daniel Sprong's return in the NHL :d 

The Dutch channel that shows 2-3 live NHL games per week has Flames/Blackhawks listed for tomorrow night, I'm hoping they'll change it now, but otherwise I'm going to look for a stream (if I'm sober enough to think of doing so) :p 

For  my part i'll be stressed again i don't like the end of the year just  like the end of seasons and holydays  .as usual monday i'll blame myself 'why didn't i complete this work did this or that in 2017,'

2018 is not welcome 

So Can i stay in 2017? i hoped that last year but didn't work :(