website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

17 minutes ago, konig said:

There is a chance to visit Europe the next year, dear europeans: which cities or places of your countrys recomend most to visit?, of course if somebody wants, we can drink a beer, i dont say to visit in your homes (in Argentina that is very common but i know is not in the most part of the world)

you speak spanish so spain will be easy for you/  i'll try this country soon and i'll tell you

but for me france is  the best

Edited by bestmen

Just now, konig said:

Do you know Paris and which another cities of France?, i know there are beaituful beachs in the south of France.

i visited Bordeaux and marseille ,not only the beachs also the museums /lakes/castles/ enormous gardens /rivers /the historic places are everywhere
of course everything depends how money you have:lol:

france is attractive because the services are perfect

20 minutes ago, konig said:

There is a chance to visit Europe the next year, dear europeans: which cities or places of your countrys recomend most to visit?, of course if somebody wants, we can drink a beer, i dont say to visit in your homes (in Argentina that is very common but i know is not in the most part of the world)

It's very hard say what part of Italy is the best for a tourist :p If you have a nice budget Milan, Rome, Bologna, Venice or Florence are ready for you (Florence is the second best italian city for me :wub:). If you are looking for a genuine city Neaples is ready for us! You need a beach? Taranto have the best beach of italy for me.. but we have some great beach around all Italy, Sardinian and Sicilian sea is great too.. another lovely place for have a "summer-holliday" in the Costiera Amalfitana, a lovely place very near my house :p.

Are you looking for the peace of the mountains? The Dolomiti, in the north-east are ready for us.

If we exclude Italy you have a lot of possibilies, here some tips for us: :IRL Dublin, :POR Lisona, :FRA Marsille, :MON Montecarlo, :GER Monaco, :GER Berlin, :FIN Helsinki, :CZE Prague, :SVK Bratislava, :AUT Wien and :ISL Reykjavík (the city of my dream since I was a kid)

Good luck in your future European holliday!

31 minutes ago, bestmen said:

i visited Bordeaux and marseille ,not only the beachs also the museums /lakes/castles/ enormous gardens /rivers /the historic places are everywhere
of course everything depends how money you have:lol:

france is attractive because the services are perfect

Thats the big problem: 100 euro are $ 2200 argentinian pesos now, with 300 euros you have the minimum retirement and with 400 the minimum salary......its too expensive for us Europe now and with a sure future devaluation, it will be more expensive.

Edited by konig

hace 24 minutos, konig said:

Thats the big problem: 1 euro are $ 220 argentinian pesos now, with 300 euros you have the minimum retirement and with 400 the minimum salary......its too expensive for us Europe now and with a sure future devaluation, it will be more expensive.

1 euro = 20 pesos, not 220.

16 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

It's very hard say what part of Italy is the best for a tourist :p If you have a nice budget Milan, Rome, Bologna, Venice or Florence are ready for you (Florence is the second best italian city for me :wub:). If you are looking for a genuine city Neaples is ready for us! You need a beach? Taranto have the best beach of italy for me.. but we have some great beach around all Italy, Sardinian and Sicilian sea is great too.. another lovely place for have a "summer-holliday" in the Costiera Amalfitana, a lovely place very near my house :p.

Are you looking for the peace of the mountains? The Dolomiti, in the north-east are ready for us.

If we exclude Italy you have a lot of possibilies, here some tips for us: :IRL Dublin, :POR Lisona, :FRA Marsille, :MON Montecarlo, :GER Monaco, :GER Berlin, :FIN Helsinki, :CZE Prague, :SVK Bratislava, :AUT Wien and :ISL Reykjavík (the city of my dream since I was a kid)

Good luck in your future European holliday!

WOW, very complete Gianlu, thanks :), i want to return to the far east of the world (not only Japan) but my girlfriend wants to go to Europe...and like a democratic couple we are, its her turn :lol:.

Italy and Spain are very sure visit for the most part of us are descendants from both countrys, Venice is a "duty" because is what she wants more (i really dont), Florence is hardly recomended for some friends, it will be interesting to visit some city from the south of Italy, i really dont know that you are from the south, if we go to there, i will inform you previausly if we go to there :yes.

For the rest of Europe your "city of your dreams" is one of my priorities, i want to visit too Dublin, Berlin, Prague and Wien of thats list for sure, dont discarding the rest of course.

Some regions in France that I love are Basque Country, Alsace (there are so many beautiful villages there), Brittany (its coasts) and Provence. Oh and Annecy :wub:

I'd also recommend western Ireland (and Ireland in general but I only visited the west and Dublin (I wasn't really charmed by Dublin)) because it's beautiful and people are welcoming.

20 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

Some regions in France that I love are Basque Country, Alsace (there are so many beautiful villages there), Brittany (its coasts) and Provence. Oh and Annecy :wub:

I'd also recommend western Ireland (and Ireland in general but I only visited the west and Dublin (I wasn't really charmed by Dublin)) because it's beautiful and people are welcoming.

Like french, what is your opinion about Paris?, my father told to me that is an overestimate city by him......but he visited your country in 1975, 42 years is too much :lol:

P.D: is good to read something about tourism outside Paris and the south of France.

Edited by konig