Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

heywoodu

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

2,040 posts in this topic

Can someone explain to me what is wrong with some people? Maybe (hopefully) it's just a Polish thing ? Some of the comments about today's terror attack in london are just disgusting: "Finally europeans start to defend themselfes" "So, I don't care for mooslems" "Hopefully it's just a start" "let's go white people" :( 

probably they are the same people who keep saying stuff like " so called moderate muslims are still happy with every terror attack"...

45 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Can someone explain to me what is wrong with some people? Maybe (hopefully) it's just a Polish thing ? Some of the comments about today's terror attack in london are just disgusting: "Finally europeans start to defend themselfes" "So, I don't care for mooslems" "Hopefully it's just a start" "let's go white people" :( 

probably they are the same people who keep saying stuff like " so called moderate muslims are still happy with every terror attack"...

I don't think it's just a Polish thing. Those are the same kind of idiotic people (but on the opposite side) who celebrate when there's another Islamic terror attack.

The extremism feedback each other......we dont know if this is an Isolated case or dont.

1 hour ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
Albert Einstein

1 hour ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Saturday night a big fire started on centre of Portugal, near the rural areas of my country.

As fire started to get closer to the villages, people went for their cars and tried to run away.

As they were driving away, they were caught by the fire and died, either burn in their own cars, or close to the cars as they tried to run from the fire. All of them of the same road.

61 have been known to be killed so far, including children and entire families. It is one of the worst fire tragedy ever remembered, and it's not over yet...

cropped-drone-1.png

original

original

Those are the newspapers cover pages of today. Very sad...

19349585_10203243888375561_259395254_o.png?oh=134fe48279f0c3b60a3b0a17f0b64801&oe=594A16D4

19369011_10203243888455563_489663999_o.png?oh=96865ec553911169178c11e33df2cdf3&oe=594A08AF

4089_a163a2ce51f0b8ea7f1ebc9c451fde0b.png&W=1445&H=2000&delay_optim=1&tv=2

Its very sad :(, i know this for news today and i cant understand how this happen, my Condolences Kungshamra.

2 hours ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

I don't care for mooslems" "Hopefully it's just a start" "let's go white people" :( 

many muslims are much more white than you

Posted (edited)

US plane shoots down Syrian aircraft that attacked ISIS fighters , and it's not the first time

this is the real face of the western part they created the terro and continue to protecting them

Edited by bestmen

36 minutes ago, bestmen said:

US plane shoots down Syrian aircraft that attacked ISIS fighters , and it's not the first time

this is the real face of the western part they created the terro and continue to protecting them

It's a complot! I can't live whitout you bestman :lol:

lol the regular puppet :lol:

You see almost every day some kind of natural disasters around the world, but that Portugal fire was/is something special, if you could call it that. I have an interest, ever since a child, on natural disaster documentaries and shows from Discovery and others, and i have a feeling that in the future, this particular fire would be making a regular appearance. :(  

1 hour ago, Federer91 said:

You see almost every day some kind of natural disasters around the world, but that Portugal fire was/is something special, if you could call it that. I have an interest, ever since a child, on natural disaster documentaries and shows from Discovery and others, and i have a feeling that in the future, this particular fire would be making a regular appearance. :(  

Sadly, I think you are right. Full with stories about the completely encircled towns.

I can't understand why there aren't any firefighting planes from Italy, France, Germany, whatever going down there. It's a couple of hours of flight time (maximum) and those Portuguese heroes who have been fighting their hearts out for more than 48 hours now so desperately need some relief.. (apart from the Spanish help they're getting)

@dcro Check in please, you alive? :p

86a1c31871.png

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Sadly, I think you are right. Full with stories about the completely encircled towns.

I can't understand why there aren't any firefighting planes from Italy, France, Germany, whatever going down there. It's a couple of hours of flight time (maximum) and those Portuguese heroes who have been fighting their hearts out for more than 48 hours now so desperately need some relief.. (apart from the Spanish help they're getting)

Italy sent 2 canadair whit 2 team of Vigili del Fuoco . France and Spain sent some firefighting planes too, they have an european plan..

Edited by Gianlu33