website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

15 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Was the 8.1 Mexico Earthquake caused by HAARP? Video shows flashlights moments before the EQ:mumble:

That makes no sense, it was most likely just a huge UFO and Antarctic penguins.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

32 minutes ago, rybak said:

Everyone are talking about those hurricanes and earthquake, while in the same time in whole Poland we can observe aurora right now :d It's very rare here and especially when is summer.

I read about some boreal aurora in the nothern europe for some geomagnetic strom.. I would like to be there  :( 

Edited by Gianlu33

22 minuty temu, Gianlu33 napisał:

I read about some boreal aurora in the nothern europe for some geomagnetic strom.. I would like to be there  :( 

I would want see this aurora too, but is one problem, clouds :facepalm:

I'm not too sure about this, but maybe by this geomagnetic storm are those very big hurricanes in Americas? It isn't normal at all to have 3-4 monster hurricanes in the same time. 

2 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Last night and tonight I can see some nice colours in the sky..... though it's not as good as I have seen on other occasions. The moon is very bright so that doesn't help I guess.

17 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Last night and tonight I can see some nice colours in the sky..... though it's not as good as I have seen on other occasions. The moon is very bright so that doesn't help I guess.

It's so sad that the weather destroyed an amazing moment :( 

14 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

It's so sad that the weather destroyed an amazing moment :( 

Yes, always the way :(

Here is one nice photo taken last night here in my homeplace, Donegal (northwest coast):

Noel-Keating2-1024x634.jpg

But as I said it is not the most spectacular, there were better examples from other times as can be seen here http://www.thejournal.ie/aurora-borealis-donegal-2-1337339-Feb2014/.

And now of course the sky is a thick blanket of cloud :water:  :thumbdown: