website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

A 24h car race where the leader broke down after 23 hours and 56 minutes :p

You've also not seen the Dutch and Danish matches at Euro 2016 in the past days :mumble:

I heard about that breakdown.

And I am terribly sorry that I missed Denmark's match! :p

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

well it's the first day of summer , so where will you go ? ....stupid question sure to the beach :p

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmJ-4mm7aH56fhz_3TPt4

To wherever I can watch sports on TV :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

sports always  sports:yikes:

taking some distance  to recharge would be necessary

go to the wadden islands :lol:

:d 

Why on Earth would I go there when I can watch Euro, F1, Tour de France and a whole bunch of other good things when staying at home? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, LDOG said:

It's the first day of winter so where will you go? nowhere, just stay at home with the stove close by.

Winter there, meaning the Brazilian biathletes and cross-country skiers are only a week and a half away from a new visit to your country :hatoff: