Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


heywoodu

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

Recommended Posts

konig    297

I dont know where write this: i hope there will be a post of the youth south american Games Santiago 2017......who will do it? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LDOG    392

There is a thread in the results forum curiously, i think vinipereira may be interested. If not then maybe I will make it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
konig    297
8 minutes ago, LDOG said:

There is a thread in the results forum curiously, i think vinipereira may be interested. If not then maybe I will make it.

Thanks!! i dont know that, im anxious waiting for this tournament.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    2,242

If the reports are to be believed, Dominica :DMA has more or less gone to absolute shit overnight thanks to Maria :(

 

PM Skeritt: "We have lost everything that money can buy or replace."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    2,242
44 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Maria intensifies to category 4 :wacko:

And 5...

 

It hit Dominica as 5, weakened a bit over the mountains there, then fairly soon early today it got back to 5 after it left Dominica. I do not want to be in St Croix (USVI) and Puerto Rico now.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dcro    1,988
27 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

And 5...

 

It hit Dominica as 5, weakened a bit over the mountains there, then fairly soon early today it got back to 5 after it left Dominica. I do not want to be in St Croix (USVI) and Puerto Rico now.. 

 

Apparently lots of people relocated from St John and St Thomas to St Croix after Irma destructions. They just can't catch a break. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    2,242
28 minutes ago, dcro said:

 

Apparently lots of people relocated from St John and St Thomas to St Croix after Irma destructions. They just can't catch a break. :(

 

That's just horrible luck...

 

It's already getting a little stormy in St Croix

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mrv86    313

Another 7.1 earthquake hit Mexico City, exactly 32 years after the 1985 earthquake that partially destroyed the city

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dcro    1,988
21 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Another 7.1 earthquake hit Mexico City, exactly 32 years after the 1985 earthquake that partially destroyed the city

 

Oh dear, that's 32 years to the day. I hope it's not to bad. :cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dcro    1,988

Two weeks ago Irma + Mexico earthquake

 

Now Maria + Mexico earthquake

 

:dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    2,242

Around 100km to the south of the city, 30km of depth. That's not very deep, but not super shallow neither...that might give some hope.

 

IntensityMapThumbnails.png?t=1505846910

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×