website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Dnia 30.06.2017 o 13:00, Gianlu33 napisał:

220.000 luckly people tomorrow will listening Vasco Rossi's concert, it's a world record for number of paying people! It will celebrate the 40th years of the immortal Vasco's career,  people are in Modena since 4-5 days and the concert will be show on italian public TV and commented by the most famous (and my faorite :p) italian tv conductor, Paolo Bonolis. The concert will be show in 193 cinema and 3 stadium too around all Italy, and it will be the biggest event in Italy of the summer! Sadly i haven't found the ticket :cry: Italian public train stations souspend the selling of ticket for Modena, and they add 22 special train :lol: 

In this Monday I was lucky and I attend to my first ever concert, in way smaller place, (who care about venue honestly :d) in sporting hall in Warsaw called Torwar on Il Volo's concert at their promo European tour :)

17 minutes ago, rybak said:

In this Monday I was lucky and I attend to my first ever concert, in way smaller place, (who care about venue honestly :d) in sporting hall in Warsaw called Torwar on Il Volo's concert at their promo European tour :)

I'm very happy for you! It's cool know that Il Volo are most famous abroad, here they aren't soo much popular :p

1 godzinę temu, Gianlu33 napisał:

I'm very happy for you! It's cool know that Il Volo are most famous abroad, here they aren't soo much popular :p

They were also in few other countries and everywhere were thousands fans, in August they will have their tour in Central and South America :d

Here are my two of few short videos from this magical night

What is the goal of the competition? Or is it more like a show? Because they're just shooting at the ground :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

What is the goal of the competition? Or is it more like a show? Because they're just shooting at the ground :d 

It's a shooting time competition. They must in 60-70-80 seconds, it's depend from the draw. Any less or more second will give 1 penality points, we have point for the shooting style and a lot of penalty points (like a pistone that don't hit or a wrong gesture)

This has been a tough week for me. Some of you may have noticed that I have a picture of my dog, Benny, on my profile page. In fact when I was on the old forum, I had a photo of Benny as my avatar. I am very sad to tell you that this week I had to make the very tough decision of letting Benny go.

He was injured a few weeks ago in a car accident and he suffered an injury to his back. He was given medication and rest and I was hoping and praying that he would be able to recover. As the second week passed it became clear that Benny was not progressing and a decision would have to be made. One more week but it was no good.

He was made as comfortable as possible after his accident but I hard to make the awful decision of deciding that it was best to let him go. I am heartbroken and as much as I tried to distract myself for the last couple of weeks, it didn't prepare me for having to say goodbye :cry:. I am sorry if I have not replied to any messages and have not been updating any threads these last few days. I will be back on top of things soon.

Here is a couple of pics to share with you of my lovely Benny.... he was a wonderful and loyal friend.

25gh1qr.jpg

2wmjr5w.jpg