Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

heywoodu

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

1,602 posts in this topic

Which of these French people is closest to 'the center'? :p 

 

So not someone who's too right or someone who's too left, but a decent, acceptable person that both the way too right and way too left people could maybe accept if their favourite doesn't win? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Which of these French people is closest to 'the center'? :p 

 

So not someone who's too right or someone who's too left, but a decent, acceptable person that both the way too right and way too left people could maybe accept if their favourite doesn't win? 

 

Macron is social-liberal.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bestmen said:

when lepen wins , Serbia will have no chance to join the UE :lol:

Who normal want to be part of EU now, except banana countries from european east? I really hope we never become part of that neo liberal freek called EU.

 

ALLEZ MARINE

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, NikolaB said:

Who normal want to be part of EU now, except banana countries from european east? I really hope we never become part of that neo liberal freek called EU.

 

ALLEZ MARINE

Well, it's a your problem. EU is a big possibility for a country and I hope to have more Union and less banks in the future. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Putin puppet vs markets/bankers puppet? great...

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the strange is that in Latin america left parties are considered putin/russia puppets and in europe the extreme right wing ones.. :mumble:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, George_D said:

the strange is that in Latin america left parties are considered putin/russia puppets and in europe the extreme right wing ones.. :mumble:

 

Well, there's no left or right in Latin America really... just a bunch of thieves with netiher philosophical nor ethical platforms who are just expecting to benefit from the deals they made while in power due to the neoliberal agenda.

 

Personally, I stop believing in elections some years ago, since there's no politician (at least in my country) that actually puts attention to what governments are actually needed for, which is, security, justice and well being of its citizens.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 11 minutos, George_D said:

the strange is that in Latin america left parties are considered putin/russia puppets and in europe the extreme right wing ones.. :mumble:

 

ehh I have never heard that one.... "Left" parties here are usually considered Cuba puppets by the local mainstream media. Stuff about Russia/EU doesn't have much influence here to be honest.

Edited by LDOG
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LDOG said:

 

ehh I have never heard that one.... "Left" parties here are usually considered Cuba puppets by the local mainstream media. Stuff about Russia/EU doesn't have much influence here to be honest.

Its like LDOG says: the left parties are cubas puppets and the rigths parties are puppets from U.S.A, in the past the left parties were puppets of Cuba and USSR.

In the argentinian case, the last goverment (the kirchnerism) was a Cuba/Venezuela puppets for theri oposition, i agree with this, specially about Venezuela which suport economicaly to that goverment.

Edited by konig
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Well, it's a your problem. EU is a big possibility for a country and I hope to have more Union and less banks in the future. 

EU was a big possibility some 20 years ago but not today.... 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Well, it's a your problem. EU is a big possibility for a country and I hope to have more Union and less banks in the future. 

Maybe if the EU goes through some drastic changes. I'm not strongly anti-EU and quitting the EU is definitely not a way to solve a problem, but they've got to make some big changes in the way the EU is run. 

 

Anyway, the countries that are thinking  "no way, we don't want to get in the EU!" are mostly countries of which EU-people think "we don't want them to get in the EU!" (Turkey at the front of that, that door should have been closed aged ago with idiot Erdogan) so that's no problem :p 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gabriele Del Grande, italian journalist arrested by Turkish police without any criminal offense and detained for two weeks after he was preparing a documentary is finally free! :clap: Amazing work of the our goverament! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now