Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

heywoodu

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

hckosice    1,182

Total off topic :d

Veronika Velez-Zuzulová our biggest medal hope for the PyeongChang 2018 winter olympics in slalom competed in the first episode of the new season of slovak version of the popular french TV show Fort Boyard :d and she was amazing :bowdown::bowdown:

her exercises at 11:50, 36:30 :bowdown::bowdown: and 58:10

• Like 1

heywoodu    2,027
1 hour ago, dcro said:

95% buildings on Barbuda were destroyed or damaged. :cry:

To think the Turks and Caicos Islands are watching all this devastation on Barbuda, Sint Maarten/Saint Martin, Saint-Barthelemy etc, knowing it's coming their way and there's absolutely nothing they can do to stop it..

• Sad 3

bestmen    570
10 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Total off topic :d

good one , this was my best show when i was kid but you are very late we had  our version 7 years ago here :d

• Haha 1

bestmen    570
Just now, heywoodu said:

To think the Turks and Caicos Islands are watching all this devastation on Barbuda, Sint Maarten/Saint Martin, Saint-Barthelemy etc, knowing it's coming their way and there's absolutely nothing they can do to stop it..

they can stop it by exploding one big bomb inside it

heywoodu    2,027

Magnitude 8.1 earthquake has hit just south of Mexico, the strongest earthquake since the September 2015 8.0 quake near Chile.

Water is retreating at the beaches, that's not good. As Gandalf would say: "Run, you fools"

Edited by heywoodu
  • Like 1

Agger    249
14 hours ago, bestmen said:

good one , this was my best show when i was kid but you are very late we had  our version 7 years ago here :d

In some countries it's still pretty popular. It's also still on in Norway and Sweden.

bestmen    570
Just now, Agger said:

In some countries it's still pretty popular. It's also still on in Norway and Sweden.

so france wins tons of money more & more  :lol:

konig    260

I dont remember more than 3 years of Fort boyard in the argentinian TV 12 years ago, more or less.