website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

I just... can"t even think what a feeling that must be...You think you do research, discuss with others, predict end of the world is near, even go as far as making an idiot of yourself on live TV predicting we only have a few weeks to live, and then it turns out you simply predicted a random user of a sports forum being visited by an alien asteroid :(

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

5 hours ago, dcro said:

These (rather strong) aftershocks just don't seem to stop...

U1pJ-yC6RHa_S3UPo_Hg5A.png

Indeed tragic... yesterday's 6.1 earthquake added 3 more victims in Mexico City alone; 2 of them caused by heart attacks; the other one caused by a panic attack that made a 33 year old threw himself out of a second floor :(

21 hours ago, bestmen said:

during last night thousands of people have been evacuated as tremors shake Mount Agung volcano in Bali

the volcano woke up , how are things  @Griff88  ?

I don't live in Bali nor affected by it.. But yeah it's a bit worrying since the tremors are extremely strong.

Balinese people in other cities and towns started to offer their houses as a temporary shelters for those who are affected. It's just really, really nice gesture.

25 minutes ago, bestmen said:

also this  @konig

Diego Maradona

265px-Maradona_2009.jpg

Birth Name: Diego Armando Maradona

Place of Birth: Lanús, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Date of Birth: 30 October, 1960

Ethnicity: Argentinian (Italian, Spanish, Croatian, Indigenous)

In my case i am italian, spanish and french......its very common in Argentina, we are mixed of many ehnicitys.