website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

3 hours ago, hckosice said:

Just found a article in our medias :rolleyes:

The Slovak Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued some travel recommendations for Slovaks before the upcoming summer holidays. They are divided into four categories.

In the first category, the risk is relatively low, but still peoples should re-evaluate if they want really travel there,

Reveal hidden contents

What about Italy? Possible terrorist attack maybe, i read vatikan...

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

What about Italy? Possible terrorist attack maybe, i read vatikan...

Taliansko is Italy yes, most likely due terrorist attack threat, but they added many western european countries in this list as France, GB or Belgium

15 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

I wonder why they didn't include Mexico in the first category... it is dangerous to travel on your own outside major cities.

It looks Mexico is a safe place to visit :yes

13 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Taliansko is Italy yes, most likely due terrorist attack threat, but they added many western european countries in this list as France, GB or Belgium

Cool, but you are welcome in Italy, expecially in Costiera Amalfitana :p Only risk is the sun :lol:  Only joke :d 

11 minutes ago, bestmen said:

by the way as i know that Slovakians are not big travelers so they are not concerned by any categories :d

haha, yes the average Slovak travel for summer holidays in Croatia, do his shopping tourism in Poland and sometimes pass the "border :(" to visit family in Czech Republic :p

7 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

@hckosice come on, we all know you don't mind if you are in Spain or in Somalia, as long as he is by the sea :d.... pfff, who cares for categories I hear you say, when you can have lovely sea :lol:

Sea :wub:

oh yeah, believe me if I had to make a list, it would be a bit different one...but for some reasons, I do not work at the ministry :d