website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

38 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Minute of silence Dedicated to the victims of the London terrorist attack before match Australia - Saudi Arabia  :mumble:

Firstly I don't really know why there is the need for a minute silence for a match in Australia (I get it for Western Europe, but not really for the rest of the world, it's not like they have a minute of silence for every terrorist attack in the Middle East).

Secondly, you must be a major asshat if you're doing this in a minute of silence. It's sad to see their (Dutch) coach Bert van Marwijk apparently couldn't get it in their heads to shut up and stand there for one minute. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

53 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Minute of silence Dedicated to the victims of the London terrorist attack before match Australia - Saudi Arabia  :mumble:

Saudi Arabia federation member say that in the minute of silence isn't a moment of their traditions. I see this on an italian tg few hours ago

12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Firstly I don't really know why there is the need for a minute silence for a match in Australia (I get it for Western Europe, but not really for the rest of the world, it's not like they have a minute of silence for every terrorist attack in the Middle East).

Secondly, you must be a major asshat if you're doing this in a minute of silence. It's sad to see their (Dutch) coach Bert van Marwijk apparently couldn't get it in their heads to shut up and stand there for one minute. 

Sadly this might have not been their decision - according to our media the Saudi FA "absolutely prohibited"the players from this gesture before the game - and in country like Saudi I would not be surprised if the decision was made by more important figure.Stil this shows what a great "ally"saudis are in regards to terror :wall:

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

9 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Saudi Arabia federation member say that in the minute of silence isn't a moment of their traditions. I see this on an italian tg few hours ago

Fantastic reason to just ignore the whole thing. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

No idea why this thread doesn't appear in the active threads part :p

Why do people quote this kind of posts when it says in huge letters START COPYING HERE? :lol: